Chapter 6

Previousley on yet another fanficition, Annie and Eren had finnaly gone on their first date and had their first kiss. It has been a few years and now the crew are now Seniors at their highschool, and Annie and Eren have been going on many more dates and PROM is coming around soon... this will be interseting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eren was roaming the halls after his biology class trying to waste time because he had a free period with Armin and Marco. Marco and Armin were talking with eachother while following Eren around. Marco turned to Eren and smiled, "Hey Eren by any chance are we actually going anywhere." Armin then snickers.

"I havent quite decided." Eren says with his normal grin. Eren then continues walking and Armin and Marco begin to follow while continuing their conversation. They then pass a class and Eren stops and glances around the room to find Annie sitting in the far back in Levi's history class.

Levi see the boys and drags them into the classroom. Annie then looks up to see Levi yelling at the three of them for something about a project they did together and how he did'nt get it. "I SWEAR TO GOD EREN, YOU ARE BRINGING THESE TWO VERY INTELLIGENT BOYS DOWN!!" Levi shouted.

Annie then snickers while looking at Eren who quickly looks at her while shaking his head, which causes Annie to burst out into hysteric laughter. Everyone turns to look at her laughing uncontrollably. "Ms. Leaonhardt is there something 'wrong'?!?" Levi asks with his normal glare. "Uhh no sir sorry." Levi then gives her a look saying to get back to work.

After a few more minutes of Levi scream at the three of them he let them leave the class. After about another 30 minutes the class was dismissed and Annie walks out of the class to find Eren waiting for her. Once she sees him she automatically smiles and hugs him. Annie then soon starts to laugh quietly at Eren.

"Whats so funny eh??" he asks with an eyebrow raised. "Nothing just 'You are bringing those three boys down Eren.' Annie says mockingly with a smile on her face. Eren just smiles back and grabs her hand and they both walk down to lunch.

Once they get into the cafeteria they find the others waiting for them. "Hey Annie, hey Eren!" says Connie waving at them. Sasha looks at them with wide eyes, "So are we going out for lunch or what because IM FUCKING STARVING!!" she says with a wide creepy stare.

The others look at her worriedly and quickly nod in agreement and Sasha soon becomes ecstatic. "OMG LETS GO!!" she says as she sprints out of the cafeteria. "WAIT, SASHA YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE WERE GOING!!" Yelled Connie as he went after her. The others soon followed and met the two outside the school. "Eren can we go to like a Greek resturant i want some Gyros!!" said Sasha with still wide eyes. 

"NO!! we should get Mexican!" Armin butts in. "I'm thinking more Chinese than anything." Jean says. "I kind've agree on the mexican thing." says Reiner, and bertholdt nods in agreement. "Wait what about burgers." said Connie. They then took a vote and Mexican was the biggest vote. 

After lunch they all came back from the restaurant full beyond belief. "Shit, I ate too much." Jean said. "No it's ok Jean, it's normal for horses to eat that much." snickers Connie. Jean just glares at him and threatens to punch him. The others just laugh at Jean. Reiner than looks to Connie, "So Connie Who are you taking to prom?" Reniner says with a smirk on his face as he keeps looking at Sasha. 

Connie than brings Sasha away from the others so he can talk to them. Bertholdt just grabs Ymir's hand and smiles. Reiner picks up Krista and smiles as she burrows her head into his chest. Armin and Marco look at eachother and blush, as Jean and MIkasa walk silently. Jean then opens his mouth to talk but Mikasa just smiles and grabs his hand. 

Annie and Eren look at the others and notice how much closer they have made people. Eren grabs Annie's hand kisses her on the forehead, He then looks at her trying and pretending to be nervous, "Annie will you i don't know go to prom with me?" Annie smiles, "No." They then both laugh and continue walking.

(WEEKS LATER AT PROM!!!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eren is in his room getting his suit in when Mikasa walks in her gree dress and White heels. Eren looks at her and smiles, "Dont think you have to dress that way to impress a horse." Eren snickers. Mikasa scowls at him. "He isnt a horse." she says simply. "Right right, he is a horrifyingly ugly Horse!!" Eren bursts out into laughter as Mikasa glares at him.

Eren's dad heres Eren and walks next to MIkasa, "Eren stop making fun of Horse boy." Grisha chuckles. Miksasa just storms downstairs and leaves the two of them laughing at Jean. After all of the laughing Grisha goes to apologize as Eren finishes getting ready. Eren then heads downstairs to apologize.

The two of them both wave bye to their father as they head outside and wait for the limo to pick them up. While waiting on the steps Mikasa still mad at Eren kept hitting him as he tried getting away. "OW OW!! OK MIKASA IM SORRY!!" he yells as she keeps hitting him. Soon she stops hitting him and the limo pulls up.

The two of them get in the and give driver the addresses of their friends. Once they picked up their friends they all head to dinner at a steakhouse. They get to their table and start taking about how excited they are. The waiter then comes around and they all order a steak except for Krista, Annie, and Mikasa who instead decide to enjoy a salad. 

They all enjoyed their dinners and Eren and Jean both helped pay for dinner and they then head back to the limo to go to the dance. They soon arrive at the dance and spread out with their dates. Connie and Sasha went to where the food and drinks are, Bertholdt and Ymir were dancing, Krista and Reiner were just talking, Mikasa and Jean were also dancing, Marco and Armin were walking and around and talking, and Eren and Annie were dancing as well.

Right now the DJ was playing Bailando by Enrique iglesias and Eren was showing Annie how to Salsa. "Alright so basically you just act as if you were trying to get my feet, her just follow what i do." they then stared to dance and soon everyone stared to look at them dancing.

Eren soon started to change things up and started twirling Annie in her beutiful scarlet colored dress and heels. He then dipped her and spun her again. People were then starting to cheer and Annie blushed in embarresment. Eren then chuckled as he looked Annie, "Don't worry youre soing fine." She then smiles and leans in for a kiss that she always wants. After the song was over Annie dragged Eren away from the dancefloor and kissed him once more.

She then held on to him and stroke his hair like she normally does. She then pulls him into a better lit area and he then noticed she had a cut on her lip and a few cuts and scratch on her body and few bruises. He then looks at her worriedly, "Annie what is up with all those scratchs and bruises?!?" She then looks away, "It's nothing." she said.

"Well it's clearly something!" He says with a worried expression. "Please Annie tell me so i can help!" he said with wide eyes. "EREN IT"S NOTHING!" she raised her voice. Eren then turns away, "I'm sorry." He then starts to had towards Bertholdt and Reiner. 

"HEY, guys i need to talk to you." "Whats up Eren, were kinda in the middle of something." Reiner says. "I kust wanted to say that Annie has a whole bunch of cuts and bruises on her body and im worried i just wanted to see if you guys knew anything." Reiner and Bertholdt look at each other with worried looks and tell their dates to hold for a second.

Reiner and Bertholdt pull Eren to the side, "Eren i think there's something you should know about Annie."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the cliff hanger but it's worth it trust me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!