Chapter 12

HEY GUYS I KNOW I SAID I WOULD MAKE THE WAR JOURNAL, AND I WILL, BUT THERE WILL BE ONE OR TWO CHAPTERS ABOUT ERENS MILITARY LIFE (NOT YET). ANYWAY ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few months had passed since Eren revealed his secret to Annie and the others, and it was two weeks just before he was sent to basic training, Eren had just finished packing and saying goodbye to his father. Grisha held Eren in a long teary embrace, "Your just like her.." He said with a small smile and tears still in his eyes. Eren just closed his eyes and clenched his fists.

"Your going to do great things Eren, i know you will, but p-please be careful out there." Grisha said with tears streaming down his cheeks. "When am i not careful dad?" Eren asked with a small smile. Grisha just chuckled and said goodbye one more time. Eren turned to leave with his bags when he looked back at his dad, "By the way dad, Goodbye is only when your talking about forever, i'll be back soon."

Eren said it with confidence and his usual grin as he walked out to Reiner's car who was ready to take him over to Jean's so that everyone can be together one last time before Eren leaves. "Eren are you really ready for this?" Reiner asked after 10 minutes of silence. "Of course i am, i would'nt be leaving unless i was shure." Eren scoffed.

Reiner just nods, " of course, of course, sorry what i meant to say was are you really to leave Annie feeling like you might come back in coffin?" Reiner asked all serious, no expression on his face what so ever. "Listen Eren I know you want to do this, but think of everyone who care for you, think of us, what if you do come back in a coffin. What if you dont even make it home!?!?!" Reiner started to say as he raised his voice.

Eren averted his eyes to his shoes and he clenched his fists and started to tear up, "I am thinking about you guys, why did you think i joined, yes i joined because of my mother, but im also there to protect those i care about and those who need to be protected, im doing this for everyone!!" Eren yelled.

Reiner just averted his eyes back to the street still a grim look on his face. "I understand, just try to come home in one piece ok?" Reiner said as he was driving. Eren nodded and looked at his mothers dogtag that he wore next to his own, 'I lovee you mom..' Eren thought. Thats when he looked out his window to find the truck speeding down the road and thats when Eren's life flashed before his life.

All of his childhood memories came back to him, how he saved Mikasa, how he met all the others in elementary, How they always hung out, how he first met Annie, their fist date, the prom, how he found out about her dad. 'Annie i love you.....' Thats when the truck rammed Reiner's car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eren saw lights everywhere and the lights flashing, he hears the squealing of wheels and the beeping of some type of monitor and the constant and inaudible yelling. He tried to sit up but soon passed out once more.

He woke up soon finding himself on a hospital bed and that he was hooked up to a heart rate monitor. He looked to his other side to find Reiner on a hospital bed sitting up talking with Krista, and all the others.

Eren saw them and tried to get their attention but found it difficult to talk, but soon he felt it difficult to breath and his hand started to twitch and he completley lost control and he kept trying to call for Annie. The others soon saw him and quickly went to his side yelling for the doctors. 

Eren was gasping for air, his hand still twicthing. Barely able to get it out of his mouth, "A-a-annie..." He said before he passed out once more. Annie was rushiing into the hospital trying to find Reiner and Eren's room wanting to see them both praying that they werent hurt that badly.

She rand into the room to find Reiner watching something on his bed with a terrified look on his face, she followed his gaze to the crowd of people. She found what they were staring at and she quickly rushed to his side. His heart rate was off the charts and his hand was twitching uncontrollably. 

She grabbed his hand and squeezed it as tight as she could, "Eren, oh my god, Eren.." He was covered with deep gashes and scars all over his body with blood on his face. "FUCK!!" one of the doctors said as he quickly rushed into the room. 

They moved the others into Reiners side of the room and they put up the partition. They all heard the constant beeping and noise coming fom tools they could not identify. After an hour they let the others back into see him.  They all stood around him as Annie kneeled beside his bed and held his and lay her head on his arm.

"A-a-annie.." He whispered. She quickly looked at him and smiled glad to here his gentle voice once again. He smiled weakly and asked her to lay next to him on the hospital bed, she gladly obeyed and kissed him passionately as they soon started to fall asleep in eachothers arms.