Chapter 4

The next day at lunch Eren was sitting with his normal group of friends. Marco and Armin were discussing about a project they were assigned from Hange. Mikasa was casually eating as Jean just sat and stared.

Marco looked at Jean and he nudged Jean with his elbow. "Hey Mikasa, wanna know what this shirt is made out of boyfriend material!" 'Nailed it!!' Jean thought. He then turned to see Marco, Armin, and Eren facepalm.

Mikasa then shook her head in dissapointment, and Jean put his head down in shame. Annie from afar watched how Eren and the others all pat Jean om the back and how Eren just completley ignored the fact that Jean asked out his sister.

She then also observed how casual and friendly they were with eachother and how different their table was so different then the one she was at. She normally sat with Reiner and Bertholdt and Mina.

She kept staring at Eren's table as she felt a vibration come from her pocket.

FROM MINA CAROLINA
I SEE YOU STARING ANNIE!! ;-);-);-)

Annie turns to face Mina with red all over her face

TO MINA CAROLINA
I WAS NOT STARING!!

Mina just rolls her eyes and giggles. As she points to something in frint of Annie.

Annir turns to see Eren standing there nervousley.

"H-hey Annie." Eren says shyly, Reiner then motions for the others to go so that Annie and Eren can have time to themselves. "Is it aleight if i sit?" Eren asks. Annie just nods. Annie looks at Eren to see his normal out fit of dark jeans his normal black high top converse and a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

"Whats up?" Annie finnaly says. "Well you see i-i-i jus-just wanted t-t---" "Hurry up Yeager you sound like a kindergartner learning how to read." she says with a small giggle. "I just wanted to see if maybe after school today i dont know we can go out on that date we talked about.." Eren says with a nervous smile

Annie smiles and wraps her legs around Eren's "I think that maybe this can be arranged." She then grabs his hand and kisses him on the cheek and walks away to go throw her stuff away.

Eren just sits there blushing as he turns to find Armin and the others smileing in approvel