Chapter 5

After Eren left Mike Zacharius's class he quickly ran to his locker to grab his jacket, he then turns and runs to the stairway and headed up to the third floor. He left the stairwell and ran to Nile Dok's history class. He then waited a few minutes for the class to let out when he feels his phone vibrate.

FROM ANNIE LEONHARDT

WRONG CLASS!! DUMBASS!!!

He then turns around to find Annie laughing at Eren, he just shrugs and walks towards her. "You could have give'n me a heads up, anyway i thought you got out at 3:00, it's still 2:45?" "Finished up my work early and headed out." she said casually.

The two of them started to head down the stairs "Hey Annie will it be alright if we meet the others outside, i need to quickly talk to them?" he asks, "Sure i guess." Annie says a little annoyed. They then make it downstairs and start heading for the main entrance where Armin and Mikasa were waiting.

"Hey guys." said Armin with a wide smile, "Going somewhere?" Armin nudged Eren's arm with his elbow still smiling. Armin then looks at Annie "Annie i just wanted to let you know that Eren has been bragging about you all the time, he kept talking and talking and talking about you all the time." 

Eren's eyes widen and he tries to grab Armin but MIkasa quickly picks Eren up, as Armin just stands there laughing at Eren's reaction. Annie blushes at how much Eren has been talking about her, people don't normally give her the kind of attention that Eren does and she at first thought it was annoying but she started to feel warm around him and felt warm on the inside whenever he talked to her.

Mikasa soon put Eren down next to Eren who was still blushing. Armin still laughing a little hands Eren a paper. "Here is the questions to tonight homework." Eren opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted by Armin, "Eren there are'nt any answers so don't ask." Eren then shoves the paper into his pocket. 

"Alright Eren i'll see you at home alright." says Mikasa as she turns to leave, "See ya guys!" Armin says with his wide smile. Soon Eren and Annie turn to leave through the front gate, "So Eren is what they said true?" Annie asks as they started walking. Eren's face automatically turned red and he started to stutter as he talked. "W-well m-m-maybe w-well more of y-y-yes.." He said nervously.

She then let out a quiet laugh of amusement, Eren then smiled and looked at Annie, "You know i've never heard you laugh until today." He said still smiling. They kept walking in silence for about 5 minutes. Annie looked at Eren, "You really need to learn how to talk to girls." she said finally.

Eren just looks at her with a shocked expression, "I-I-I know h-how to talk to g-girls!" Eren exclaims. "Yeah right Yeager, you can't even say one word without stuttering." she says with an amused tone. "Hmmph, Annie i can talk to girls, see no stuttering." Eren says proudly. Annie just rolls her eyes and smiles at how stupid he is. 

After a few attempts to make conversation with her they are at the coffee shop. "Here Annie what do you want, i'll pay." Eren says as he pulls out his Marine corps wallet. "Just a regular coffee with some cream and sugar." she says as she goes to find them their seats.

Annie sits down and waits for Eren and in a matter of minutes Eren is at the table with their coffees. He hands her the coffee, "Thanks Eren, but i could have paid." "Oh it's no problem, so don't worry about it." He says with smile. She smiles back at him, "Eren i want to ask you something." "Yeah go ahead ask away." Eren says as he sips his coffee. 

"Why do you want to join the Marines?" Eren stops drinking his coffee and his eyes turn cold, "I-I don't want to talk about it." He says. Annie looks at her coffee and feels guilty for asking, he probably has experienced things that she might never understand. "Sorry." She apologizes.

"Don't worry about it." he says. She then takes a sip of her coffee and looks back at Eren. "If you want i can teach you how to talk to girls as well as my technique." Annie says teasingly. Eren just laughs and blushes. After about 20 minutes of talking, and teasing the two of them get up and leave.

As Eren walked Annie home they talked about eachother hoping to get to know eachother better. "Hey Annie what are you planning to do when you get out of here?" Eren asks. "Well i was hoping to become something in law enforcement." She says. Eren smiles and nods in approval. "Hey uhmm Annie i also wanted to ask if i-i-i-i could i dont know hold your h-hand." He asks nervously.

Annie smiles and reaches out her hand and feels his warm hand touch hers. She looks at him and finds him blushing, she then holds his hand tighter and rests her head on his shoulder as they walk. They soon arrive at Annie's house and he walks her up the steps. 

"Thanks for walking me home Eren and thanks for the coffee." "Hey no problem, I just have one thing to say." "Whats that?" She asks, "Please Please don't hate me for this." He says. "Why what are------" She was interupted by the feeling of his lips on hers.

She pushes her lips against his and holds him tight, she closes her eyes and enjoys the feeling of his body close to hers, the warmth of his touch, and how gentle his kiss and lips are. He then pulls away and gives her another kiss on the cheek. She then grabs him and embraces him. She then let's go of him and turns to unlock her door.

As she opens the door she looks at Eren and blushes, His reply was a smile. "Hey Annie one question before I go." "What is it?" "Are we still on for the dojo tommorow?" "Oh I see ready to get your ass beaten once more ok." She laughs, He laughs as well. "Goodnight Annie." "Goodnight Eren." She then walks into the house and closes the door. She then traces her lips already missing his.