Chapter 8

Eren and Annie walked back into the school hand in hand just trying to forget what happened just for a few more hours. Eren and Annie walk over to the drinks and Eren gets Annie a drink and gets himself one as well. They then head over by Jean and Mikasa and while Annie talks to Mikasa Eren tries hard not to call Jean a horse.

"Hey Mikasa can i ask you a personal question?" "Yeah shure ask away." "When Eren was younger did he know how to talk to girls or was that an issue then too?" Annie says with a smirk.  Mikasa laughs and nods. Annie then turns to Eren and smiles. Eren glares at Mikasa who is still laughing. 

Jean then starts to laugh but sounds like a dying horse and Eren just could not resist anymore. "Jean when you laugh you sound like a dying horse with lung problems." said Eren laughing, as Mikasa and Jean then suddenley glare at him.

MIkasa raises her fist and Eren stops laughing and screams like a little girl, as Mikasa punches him in the gut. "NOW APOLOGIZE TO JEAN." says MIkasa through gritted teeth. "I'm sorry Jean.." "Now tell him his laugh is adorable." "Do i have--" Mikasa raises her fist slightly once more. "OK OK!!" 

"(SIGH) Hey Jean have i ever told you how cute your laugh is.." Annie chuckles, and jean laughs at Eren.  "Is that better.." Mikasa smiles "Yep" She then takes Jean's hand and walks to the dancefloor. Eren then turns to Annie and does his best to fake a smile. This made Annie laugh even more.

"Soo Eren were alone and no one is looking..." she says slowly as she strokes his hair. He then starts to blush and looks away quickly. 'OH FUCK< WHAT AM I GONNA DO, I DONT KNOW WHAT DO IN THES SITUATIONS!!!" 

Eren then looks back at Annie and just decides to go with the flow. His lips meet hers and and she presses her body against his and opens he mouth slightly to let his tounge glide into her mouth. Eren then pulls away from the kiss and starts to kiss down her neck, and she starts to moan with pleasure. 

"Eren Whisper in my ear." Eren then leans close by her ear. "Did you know that cashews come from a fruit?" Annie pulls away with a raised eyebrow. Eren just sits there with a blank look on his face. Annie facepalms and shakes her head.

Eren then goes close by her ear once more, "You looks beutiful in that dress." He then kisses her once more. "That was a little better." Annie says while smileing. She then pulls in for another kiss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jean was dancing with Mikasa and talking to her about how Eren, Armin, Him, and Connie were in a band and that they were gonna play tonight. "Oh yeah Eren told me something about that, He said your on bass, right?" Jean nods in agreement. 

Mikasa the grabs Jeans hand and pulls him in for quick shy kiss. Once she pulled away Jean blushed and looked away while slightly smileing.  "Hey Mikasa i have a question?" Mikasa motions for him to continue.

"You don't think i look like a horse right??" Mikasa just chuckles, "no." Jean then sighs in relief as he continues to dance with the girl of his dreams. about 20 minutes later someone approacehed Jean and told him that the others were waiting to perform soon. Jean then ran up to the others and helped get ready.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eren just finished going over the lyrics once more, while Jean was finishing up with his bass, and Connie looking at his drums examining it very closely, while Armin finished with his guitar. "So i'm guessing were the slow song first correct.

Soon Eren heads to the piano that was already set up for him and the others get set up and are waiting for the signal to start playing. Eren then begins to play and so do the others.