Chapter 10

Eren and the others just got back from Annie's home and they had just pulled into Eren's driveway. They come out of the car with the boxes and they quickly go inside and drop the boxes off.

Once they finished unloading Reiner's car Mikasa went to Jean and Reiner went to Christa. Eren took Annie into his fathers office were the documents she needs to fill out are in there.

Annie sits at the desk and quickly gets to writing and filling in bubbles.

'Other, just whats is the point of that, i mean..." Annie just sighs in frustration. "Uhh something wrong?" Eren asks.

"I just dont see a point in putting other as a gender choice." "Well your cleatly female so why worry about it, you are female right?" Eren says with a chuckle.

Annie just glares at him and goes back to the document. After awhile she shoos him away and he heads into the living room with the others.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Eren was putting in a Left 4 Dead game into his Xbox, and him,Connie,Jean, and Bertholdt decided to play. Eren was Ellis(HORSES..), Jean was Coach, Bertholdt was Nick, and Connie was Rochelle.

"Why do i have to be the girl!" Connie complained. "Have something against women, calliou?" asked Jean. "Stop calling me thst Horseboy!!" Connie said back at Jean.

Jean glares at Connie "Dont make me get Annie out here." Jean says all smug. Connie jist ahibers and turns away from Jean, all Eren can do is break down in laughter.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Annie still filling out the documents heard the laughter and slicing and dicing zombies. 'There having fun and im stuck in here filling out shitty documents."

Annie then heard the door open and she looks up to find Eren walking in. "Hey hows everything coming alomg?" he says with a snile. "Fine I guess." she replies.

"So Annie do you mind taking a break for a bit?" Eren asked with wide eyes. "Why??" Annie asks giving him a look of suspicion.

Eren the grabs her hand and pulls her out of the chair and kisses her with his soft tender lips. "Yeah shure i'll take a break." Annie says with a smile as she kisses Eren.

Eren kisses her passiontly, biting her lower lips begging for entrance. She then opens her mouth slightly and he lets his tounge glide into her mouth and their tounges touch playfully.

Soon Eren kisses down her neck and slides his hands under her sweater rubbing her back. She pushes against him wanting to feel his body rubbing on hers.

They then here the door open and Marco walka in on them. "Oh hey guys sorry about that." Marco says rubbing his neck and giving a nervous smile.

Eren just laughs, "Its fine Marco the documents are almost done." Marco nods then smiles again and walks out closing the door behind him.

Annie the gives him another kiss then gets back to the documents and finishes in another hour. Annie walks out of the office with the papers and hands them to Marco.

Annie then takes a seat and watches the others play the game. Armin the pokes Annie. "Hey Annie wanna try the game out?"

Annie shakes her head, "No thanks Armin." "Cmom Annie its super fun!!!" Sasha shouts as she decapitates a zombie with a fireaxe.

Annie takes the controller and sits on the floor. She picks up a shotgun and katana and starts the killing but has a little trouble.

"ShitShitShit!!" She shoutes as a horde and a charger came after her. Erens arm the wraps aroumd her with a controller in his hands, "Dont worry i got your back!!" Eren said laughing.

"Tanks and chargers everywhere!" Annie shouted trying to run away. After another few hours of doing that The door opens and Mikasa and Eren's eyes both widen with horror as their father walks through the door with an angry look on his face because of the mess.

They all try to give and innocent smile but in the end Mr. Yeager forced them to clean the entire house as he yelled at Eren and Mikasa. Right when everyone was leaving Eren quickly grabbed Annies hand and spun her around to kiss her.

"i love you." he said in his tender voice.

"I love you too." She replied with a smile.