Characters Of The Story

Sidon: Romeo, of course. His age 22. He is a kindhearted, happy-go-lucky character with hidden depths to his personality that reveal a sort of sadness. He's willing to fight for his people if necessary and isn't afraid to get his hands dirty.

Link: Juliet, His age 19. He is just like Sidon but, sometimes can be shy. He can cross dress himself and not have himself get caught. Why two weeks ago he crossed dressed in front of a few people and they didn't arrest him they just let him in -snaps my fingers- just like that. (He's whole family is very supportive about this.)

Zelda: Escalus, She can be nice and kind but once it comes to her people causing violence in her country that's the only time you'll ever see her get serious.

Cia: Paris, Come on we all know she wanted to kidnap Link at one point in her life. She's even his stalker but, poor Link doesn't even know that she's been keeping track on him since they first met each other. (Hopefully this time she's happy with the time she spends with her.)

Three Musicians: Sour Cream (DJ), Peaches (Sing), and Pink Diamond (Sing)

Donlo: Tybalt, He is half ReDeads and half Wizzrobes. He has green with blood tipped hair, his eyes are blood red, and his personality is unknown

Montague: King Dorephan

Friar Laurence: Bolson, who acts really campy. He also calls all men studly

Friar John: Karson

Marcutio: Bazz

Benvolio: Rivan

Capulet: King Rhoam

Nurse: Impa

Peter: Paya

Balthasar: Kapson

An old Man: Brigo

Abraham: Muzu

Sampson: Beedle

Gregory: Kilton

An Apothecary: Baddek, Banji, and Baumar

An Officer: Daruk and Yunobo

Lady Capulet: Ruli

Lady Montague: Loone

New Character: Kylie

Scene- Based on the video game of The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wind, Hyrule