Act Four: Scene One

In the garden we see Cia wishing to speak with Bolson about Link as her parents comes in as Link hides herself from them.

Bolson: Thursday huh? Don't you think that's a little too soon and didn't Principal Zelda talk to you about this?

Cia: Hey if King Rhoam my soon to be father-in-law wants to help me plan my wedding to have Link to be in my life then so be it. No matter what Principle Zelda says I will marry her and I didn't wait this long to finally have her all to myself for nothing.

Bolson: But Link is still not happy with the world. It hurts me to see her so upset please promise me to give some time to heal.

Cia: Ah yes I heard the news just last night. Poor Donlo Link she still cries over he's death after finding out who killed him. They're still in process of paying everything he's done and will soon bury him before we ever get married. Bolson sighs in relief as Cia continues. I don't blame her for still being in pain of losing her brother at the same time my father insist that she needs to stop it for it's hard for him to bare to see her suffer over someone that's already dead. I don't know what to do or what to say to both of them for they will meet me here soon. Bolson talks under his breath. "Honestly can everyone stop coming to me talking about their problems? The least they can do is go to Pam or to the hippie that camps under the school's bleachers." The camera switches to Luigi sitting with broken glasses hanging around him while he's meditating. "If there is such a person that we cannot say his name because it's-a sin. Then there must-a be aliens living somewhere in space as well." The camera switches back to Cia playing with her cape. I'm scared, happy, nervous, and excited I just want to make sure that I'm doing the right thing you know?

Bolson: Talks under his breath again. It's no wonder that I can see her parents car coming in. He sees Link signaling him that she needs to talk to him. Here she comes Cia now remember don't repeat anything about what you just said.

Cia: Link my future love it's so good to see you!

Link: Yeah when I finally decide to be your wife.

Cia: She dips Link unexpectedly looking deep into her eyes as Link starts feeling and look very uncomfortable. My darling we're gonna get married next Thursday. Isn't it wonderful?

Link: S - So soon? This is so unexpected.

Bolson: That's what I said! This generation is going crazy without even realizing it!

Cia: She slowly bring Link back on her feet. Oh so your here to see him too? Are you going to tell him your in love with me?

Link: Indeed but, your gonna have to wait until I tell you next time.

Cia: Come now you know you love me don't bother denying it.

Link: The only person I will say proudly that I love dearly as a friend is him.

Cia: But of course and also love me too right?

Link: If I tell you right now you won't believe me. It's better to not tell you right away because we don't know each other that well.

Cia: Ignores what she said and sees her eyes are red. My darling you've been crying if only I was there to hold you in my warm embrace.

Link: Starts thinking about Sidon. I know but, I can't help but, to morn such loss. I feel so alone, and so horrible without him beside me.

Cia: Forgive me my darling I wasn't there for you. I promise to be there for you from now.

Link: I see that it's not for me to officially call it my own. I hate to bother you sir but, can I see you? Or would you like me to come another time?

Bolson: Oh no Cia was just leaving so of course I have time for you. Now if you don't mind Cia we must go.

Cia: Of course I hate to interrupt you further more than I already have. Blows Link a kiss. Till we see each other again my darling. I'll be seeing you in my dreams tonight hoping you do the same for me.

Cia leaves while Bolson and Link goes into his classroom.

Link: Shut the door behind us I can't bare Cia's proposal for me! I hate to ask you for your help but, I'm desperate to see my beloved Sidon again!

Bolson: I already know your here for my help and I also know you miss him. I heard everything once you told her how you were feeling about him. I'm sorry that this is happening to you at the worst timing.

Link: Please I can't stand hearing another word! There must be a way to stall or stop this wedding! And then have my parents not hearing a word I'm saying when I'm telling them I don't want to go through with this! Then have Imp slowly turn her back on me too! It's so annoying that they choose to love Cia more than me their own daughter! I married Sidon with your and my dear friends help! I love Sidon and I will only love him no one else! Please dear sir there must be something you can do!

Bolson: That depends. The reason why I say that is because I want you to be completely sure that this is really what you want. Link listens closely to Bolson as he continues. You have to options now that is your choice that you have to make. And it's the most hardest thing I have to say out loud. Forget about Sidon live a new life with Cia or your answer stays the same staying loyal to Sidon. I know you told me not to say such things but, it's the truth! So think long and hard  answer me the options that I given you. Take as much time as you need to think all of this through then I'll see what I have for you.

Link: She took a deep breath. Dear Bolson you already know that I can't marry Cia I couldn't forgive myself for living my life with her not only lie to her that I love her. But to also hide the fact that I'm already married to the love of my life Sidon that we can't afford to tell anymore people. Do you have an idea how crazy it sounds? I know you had to say it I don't blame you for doing so. I chose Sidon because I love him and he loves me for me. I'm begging you that there must be something you can do for me.

Bolson: Very well then it's a bad idea but, this is all I have. He starts look for the potion. Now this potion only works if you don't eat or drink anything. And since tomorrow is Wednesday I recommend to drink it until then when no one is watching. He finds the potion reading the label making sure it the right one. He brings it over to Link showing it to her. This is so powerful it makes anyone look like they died in their sleep then he or she will wake up the next night you must hide this in your room so no one could see it. Again you have to make sure that you have nothing in your stomach for it to work. He slowly gives the potion to Link. Link reaches for the potion as her hand started shaking. Bolson hold the potion in Link's hand. I know this is scary but, I'll send both a text and voice message to Sidon telling him our plan so he'll take you with him to Zuna Kai and you guys can go from there. It's the only place I know that nobody cares about who comes in and out of there. Now are you sure you want this?

Link: Her hand stop shaking getting a good grip on the potion. Anything anything to be with my Sidon. Thank you so much for this I owe you one.

Bolson: Honey everybody owes me! Because apparently almost everyone looks up to me for answers when really I don't have all of it! Besides I'm doing this for your and Sidon's happiness I'm doing whatever means necessary.

Link: Thanks again Bolson. I'll see you tomorrow night.

She takes the poison as she hides herself from her parents and Cia still talking to each. Camera zooms inside Link's stomach seeing two beautiful eggs of red and green.