Act Two: Scene One

After School Sidon bought flowers for Link. He fixed himself up so he could look presettable for he's beautiful maiden standing by the fence of Rhoam's backyard.

Sidon: This is it no turning back. Just go in here and tell her how you feel. Here I go.

He climbs over the fence, and leaped down within the backyard picking up the flowers off of the ground.

Rivan and Bazz sees Sidon running in the backyard. They run up to the gate putting their finger through the gates holes.

Rivan: Sidon come back! You gonna get yourself killed!

Bazz: Go get her Sidon! Show her how much you love her!

Rivan: Please Bazz call him back over here. Yell out your lungs out if you have to we need to stop him at once.

Bazz: No way I'm going to do that. Let him go Sidon knows what his doing. Your a lover not a fighter! Show her everything! Make her feel alive! I'm just glad that he finally found someone that truly loves him for him. You saw how miserable he's been when Rose rejected him. He wasn't acting like himself, he wasn't interested of talking to us. It's better for him to go there now than never going at all. For one thing ever since he went to the dance last night he's become a lot happier. We can't take that away from him even if she is a Rhoam he well still love her. I know your worried about him and I am too but, he deserves this. Cupid's arrows were used between these two as they fall in love in just one day. Fuck Rose with her fake-ass self and her best friends too! They hurt him in a way that I could never forgive them!  If I ever see Rose and all of her friends I'm gonna have someone kick their asses until they bleed! You should feel that same way.

Rivan: Yeah I know what your gonna say. "If he starts to hear us calling for him. He's gonna come right back here being mad with us until the day he dies."

Bazz: Exactly. We can watch him until we don't see him anymore. I'll be rooting for you Sidon! Give her a lot of love and support! If I were him I'd do the same thing. No matter how hard it is I will find a way to get to my girl. I'm really happy for him his is back to is joyful self again.

Rivan: Come on Bazz let's go. He's gone now, I can't see him anymore. We might as well start running out of here while we're at it.

Bazz: There's no need to run. Nobody in that house can hear us mainly because they play music loud music all the time. They start hearing the music with the Rhoam house. I told you. We can take our time of going home anyway. We'll see you in School Sidon! Have a good night and be safe! I'm ready to go whenever you are. Should we take a bus or walk?

Rivan: All the buses will stop running soon, we better hurry before we miss it! I hope Sidon knows how dangerous this is and not get himself caught.

They started running to the nearest bus stop they could find.