Act Two: Scene Three

We see a blindfolded Bolson in Eldin Flower Garden. Kerry's and Swamp Things jail ceil is with the rest of the garden.

Kylie: You can remove your blindfold now.

He takes off the blindfold seeing all the flowers and plants inside and outside the jail cell were twinkling under the sunlight.

Kylie: I know that I should asked for your permission. I just wanted to surprise you and the whole school..

Bolson: I like it! All this cell needs is to make it look like it's been here.

Kylie: I got that covered. She started blowing glitter towards the cell blending in the the same time as the rest of the garden. Is this better?

Bolson: Ooo! It looks like a little mini Gazebo. He wraps his arm around ?'s left arm while grabbing his basket. You've got to show me what you bought with the cell.

Kylie: Of course. Right this way. She shows Bolson around.

Bolson: Sighs I must say this is the most amazing surprise I've ever seen. I'm happy it's just still shocking to me. This looks so lovely I feel like I'm dreaming. I'm so sorry that you did this all on your own. I would've had some students volunteer helping you bring all of this here. But for some students they always want to do other things. Then when the time comes they always find last minute activity to be more involved with this school. You are the only person who takes care of this whole garden. I appreciate you always teaching me and I sometimes teach you. It's not fair for you to come here and then go home all alone. I just feel so bad, you must be scared doing this every once in a while.

Sidon comes in with a smile on his face as
Kylie walks out of the garden

Sidon: Hello. How's my favorite pastor this morning?

Bolson: Oh hush I know that you want something once every time you say that. So what did Rose say?

Sidon: Please don't bring her name up. You were right about her all along. She really was a follower, not a leader you had me at the first sentence.

Bolson: See? Aren't you glad that I got connections and they give me every information possible about each person I want.

Sidon: Yeah I know. I went to the dance on Wednesday I meet somebody special. I didn't expect the unexpected. We hit it off once we started dancing with each other. You should've seen how beautiful he made while I swept him off his feet. It felt like magic and I'd love to have that feeling again with him meeting you. And for the other reason why I'm here is that I want to ask you this question. Will you.. will you please marry Link and I?

Bolson faints with Sidon breaking Bolson's fall. Sidon wets a wash cloth patting it slowly on Bolson's face. Bolson sits up fast as he wakes up

Bolson: Are you out of your mind?! Do you have any idea how crazy this sounds?! You're - you're getting yourself married to a person that your family hates so much! And you telling me that doesn't bother you at all and there's a possibility that at any time someone will get up and kill you! My god what is going on in this world today?! First is was Rose but now you got up and moved on to Link?! He is not your type and how do you even know that he is the one for you?!

Sidon: I know your very upset with me right now and you have every right to be. It was childish of me for falling in love with Rose.

Bolson: Oh I can't stay mad at you. If I was there I would've had told Rose that she say as a lowlife and never the big shot.

Sidon: Yeah I pictured you saying that too. Why is it that Rose was so mean to me? I didn't do anything wrong to her. All I did was express my love to her and now I'm with someone else.

Bolson: My dear son. Life can be completely insane at times and it's up to you of how you want to deal with it. Rose knew what she was doing but, I'm pretty sure she only wanted to impress her "new friends". We both know she only did it for them or she didn't want to do it but, she choose to do it anyway. I the priest of this beautiful church Hebra Tower shall marry you and Link!

Sidon hugs Bolson tight

Sidon: Oh thank you! Thank you so much father! I owe you one!

Bolson hugs Sidon back

Bolson: Now remember to take things slow with Link. If you guys do it fast in your relationship it wouldn't mean anything.

Sidon helps Bolson back up his feet. Bolson sees Sidon skipping and singing with joy.