Act One: Scene Two

King Rhoam, Cia, and Party Planner named Penny walking around on Gerudo Street. The evening slowly turning into night.

King Rhoam sighs

King Rhoam: Lady Cia.. King Dorephan and I are so alike and it's hard to not fight them and them to not fight us. Zelda can be harsh at times but, we know she's only doing it to keep the peace between us no matter what happens she stands her ground and she makes herself very clear.

Cia: I see.. So you both work the same way but, can't get alone right? It's such a shame that you two families fight like this. And how is your only child that you told me about?

King Rhoam: As I said to you before Cia: He is not ready for this world. He hasn't seen the difference of how much it has changed as I have and as I told you it's very hard to deal with. Don't you think it's a little too soon to talk about this?

Cia: The younger the happier he'll be to have he's own family just like yours.

King Rhoam: Yes but, also too soon to get up and get married so early in your and his age. She has become the woman both me, her mother and nanny raised her to be. I just hope this earth is not so harsh on her once she sees it for himself. But I'm giving you full permission to take everything slow with him and to win his heart. I wish you luck to convince her that you want her as your wife. He's gonna have to agree that it's time for him to see the world with someone by his side for the rest of his life anyway. Although he's not going to be happy once I tell him myself or by his mother. Tonight this dance must be perfect for you and him to get to know each other and for everyone else to enjoy as well. I'm hoping that Penny knows what she's doing I don't want anyone to complain about this dance being a disaster. We're expecting a lot of company and I can't afford for everyone to hate it of how she lays it out for both me and King Dorephan. Come now Planner I have something to give you.

King Rhoam gives Penny a list of names

King Rhoam: Please have everyone on this list to come as fast as they can. They must be waiting for us to open the doors for them to get in the building by now. Remember the school is letting us use Eldin Flower Garden not and I repeat not the cafeteria. Hurry party planner we have no more time to lose.

King Rhoam and Cia starts running to the mall

Penny: I can't read this! Ugh! How do they expect me to read names that looks like a toddlers sloppy hand writing?! Okay just remain clam. I can find someone else who knows how to read this. The question is where can I find that kind of person this late?! The moon is already coming up!

Sidon and Rivan comes walking in around the corner with their outfits in Rivan's gym bag.

Rivan: Oh Cuz put on a happy face. This party will change your mind. It hurts me to see you this way it's really breaking my heart. I just want you to be happy and be the man that everyone needs right now. I need to see that same guy that has always been there for me and now I'm doing the same for you. So shape up, go into this party, and confess your love to her!

Sidon: Thank you for this. But I don't see how this is going to work.

Rivan: Hey don't back down now. We talked about this and you are going to do this if she likes it or not!

Sidon: For what? For.. For her to reject me again?

Rivan: I didn't mean to upset you.

Sidon: I'm not upset towards you Rivan I'm just upset with her. I'd rather go to jail than go through that response again. A part of me already died from the inside I don't want the other part to die too.

Penny: Excuse me sirs. Do you know anyone who knows how to read sloppy handwriting?

Sidon: Yes Mam. If you ask me this is a curse of mine that I know how to do.

Penny: Can you please read this out loud for me?

Sidon: I would but everything was horrible. The fist day of school was awful, the cook out was awful, and..

Penny held up her hand. She agreed with Sidon as she started walking away while keeping eye contact with him.

Penny: Say no more. I've heard all about today. I didn't mean bother you boys too much. Well have a good night and be safe okay?

Sidon went up to her. She stops walking as Sidon tugs on the paper.

Sidon: Please stay. I'll read it for you.
He reads the paper
Everyone in King Rhoam's family and friends is invited;
Everyone in King Dorephan's family and friends is invited;
Zelda will be walking around making sure nothing goes wrong;
All parents and teachers will serve the food and Bazz and Principal Zelda will provide the drinks;
All performers for the party must get ready in the Library;
If you know anyone else who wants to come or perform for the party please bring them with you;
You can ask for directions in the school building so we can have fun.
My goodness well where is the dance going to be?

Penny: Eldin Flower Garden

Sidon: Oh?

Penny: Yeah and I'll be sure to have everyone be on their toes but, not literally.

Sidon: Both houses huh?

Party Planner: Yes.

Sidon: Can I ask how this dance is laid out?

Penny: Well everyone is going to be there together and I really do mean together in one area so that everyone wouldn't be separated. Goodnight boys.

Penny starts yelling the same thing over and over again as she announced what the paper said. Rivan smiled at Sidon in excitement.

Rivan: This is your chance Cuz! Rose is the one you love right? This is your only chance to steal her love for you and only you. We should go, get dressed and hurry to go over there I even bet your parents is waiting for you. So we might as well hurry over there as fast as we can.

Sidon: It's no use. Even if my parents are there it doesn't change anything. You know one of us or King Rhoam's members is gonna start a fight. I even bet that Principal Zelda, Baddek, Banji, and Baumar won't see it happen they always see the fight happen last minute.

Rivan: Oh hush! Well actually that's true but, still you've got to at least try. Just look into her eyes; Get down on your knees if you have to. Show her that you care for her and say that you do too. And then she'll have to show you her love for you after tonight.

Sidon: Oh alright I'll go. If she loves me or not she gonna see my love for her is real!

They walk to gather more people to come with them to the dance