Act Two: Scene Six

Bolson comes in calming Sidon down as they wait in the garden for Kylie and Link to show up.

Bolson: Studly you must to get a hold of yourself. This is your special day, you and I both know you don't want your beautiful bride come in and seeing you like this.

Sidon: I'm just have so much mixed up emotions. I want this so badly but, I don't want anything bad to happen as we do this. And you know as well as I do of how crazy things can get when people try to keep big secrets like this. It never ends well and Zelda will gladly find then banish those who kept the secrets too! I'm scared for Kylie, I want to make Link happy as the love of my life.

Bolson: I know and I'm scared for them too. Just remember that someday things will change wither Donlo or Zelda likes it or not. Also they can't come in here without the key and or know the pin password to come into this garden. So there's really no need to worry so much you will live happily ever after. I just need to make it official that I married you with Kylie as your witness seeing the whole process.

Kylie and Link came running into the building fast

Kylie: Come on Link we're almost there! Oh almost forgot! She blew one kiss and the Link was dressed up as a beautiful bride. There now your ready.

Link: But what about you? I need someone to walk me down the aisle.

Kylie: Don't worry about me I need to see if anyone else is here. Hurry and go to your Prince Charming.

Link runs ahead of Kylie as sent another kiss

Kylie: I hope that you both love my wedding present.

Bloson and Sidon sees everything change before their eyes

Sidon: Woah! It changed my clothes into a tuxedo!

Bloson: He sees the flowers making an aisle all the way to the door towards up to them That's my girl for you, she's always makes sure that everyone is happy and or help them in any way possible whenever she has the time.

Zelda and Kylie bummed into each other

Kylie: I'm so sorry. She gets up quickly as she helps Zelda back on her feet. I didn't hear you coming in. Are you hurt?

Zelda: Oh no I'm okay. Say what are you doing here at a time like this? Does anyone else know that you're here?

Kylie: Well you see Mam.. Link started calling her. I better go Mister Bolson needs my help.

Kylie starts running as Zelda ran right behind her

Zelda: Kylie come back! You didn't tell me why Bolson called you here!

Kylie made an invisible force field as she kept running faster and faster as Zelda slams herself on the force field knocking herself out. Link see Kylie run up to her.

Kylie: Link! We need to get you and Sidon married at once! I can't hold Zelda back much longer!

Link: Wait?! Zelda's here?!

Kylie: No time to explain we got to get this wedding started now!

Kylie starts walking Link down the aisle as Sidon looks over to her

Sidon: She's so beautiful.

Bolson: Easy tiger. Your honeymoon hasn't started yet.

Kylie and Link walked up to Sidon and Bolson

Bolson: Do you Kylie trust this Studly Sidon to give away your bride and best friend Link. For them to create and live a new life with each other. And to watch over them so help you god?

Kylie: I do

Kylie gave Link away to Sidon and Bolson continues

Bolson: We are gathered here today in holy matrimony for this man and this woman. If anyone has any objections for these two to not be wed. Speak now or forever hold your peace!

Zelda: KYLIE! BOLSON!

Kylie: Please hurry.. I'm running out of energy..

Bolson: Yes Kylie right away.. Ugh let's see.. Sidon do you love Link to have and to hold till death do you part? Of course you do! Link do you love Sidon to have and to hold till death do you part? Yes you do moving on. Kylie gave Bolson the rings. Link and Sidon put on their rings. By the power invested in me by me! I here by pronounce you man and wife! You may kiss the bride!

Link and Sidon kissed each other as Bolson let Zelda in while Kylie made another force field hiding with Sidon and Link behind her.

Zelda: WHAT IS THE MEANING OF.. She looks around the garden

Bolson: Don't you remember? Cia wants to get married to a special someone but, she didn't tell anyone who it is yet. And also we're expecting visitors tomorrow.

Zelda: Oh yeah that's right! I tried talking Cia to not go through this to a person she barely knows.

Bolson: She's only a child. Heck half of us did act similar to her when we where her age.

Link and Sidon stop kissing and looked into each other's eyes.

Sidon: You so amazing! I can't imagine living my life without you. Your the very person that saved me from my own self because of a sufferable heartbreak by another woman. She didn't love me, she didn't accept me, and she made me feel so.. alone.

Link: She holds Sidon in her arms as he started crying. I promise you that I would never ever hurt you as she did. I love you! I'll see to it that I'll have her pay for how she made you suffer this way!

Kylie: She leans over the force field feeling dehydrated. I'm so happy for you bestie.. And Sidon.. Thank you.. she always talks about how you told her.. how much you love and care for her..

Zelda: I planned for them to be here six o'clock in the morning, then for lunch one thirty in the evening, and for everyone to go home or stay for all the after school activities.

Bolson: Come on Kylie! We've got a lot more things to set up!

A copy of Kylie comes in with two water pails speed walking towards Bolson

Kylie: I'm coming!