Act Two: Scene Five

We see Link with Kylie walking into the garden looking at all kinds of flowers that they brought in.

Link: You see what I mean? They had just bought all these earlier this afternoon. All I found is this note saying, "I will see you again soon my love." What does that mean?

Kylie reads the note

Kylie: Do you have any other admirers that you know by any chance?

Link: That's the problem the whole entire school likes me. Which makes it more complicated for me to think who it might be.

Kylie: I wish I could help you but, I'm not sure who to start asking once I get started.

Link: Also there is one thing I want to talk to you about.

Kylie: Yes?

Link: If anything bad happens to me and I have children. I want you to take good care of them and be their Godmother.

Kylie: Now Link..

Link: I know you that you're uncomfortable to talk about this. But I don't want anyone else to raise my children. You saw how things are now, it's getting worse day in and day out and it's hard to keep track of how bad things got.

Kylie: Yeah I know. I promise you that I will do everything in my power to be your beautiful children's Godmother.

Link: Thank you Kylie. That's all I wanted to hear.

Impa and Paya comes into the garden

Link: Impa you back! I was so worried about you. Please tell me that you have good news for me.

Impa: Paya please check what else the Rhoam's has received. And Kylie wait for Link so you can take her out here soon.

Paya went in the house looking for more things to bring in while Kylie waits to take Link.

Link: Please be honest with me. Was he nice and kind to you? Did he treat you respectfully? Is he everything that you expected him to be?

Impa: She looks making sure that no one else is overhearing the conversation. Oh he's wonderful! He reminds me a lot like you my dear.

Link: I'm glad to hear it Impa. Please tell me all the details.

Impa: Oh child he is such a charmer. He even escorted us to a very beautiful park that nobody goes to. He took my breath away treating Paya and I so well.

Link: Aww. That's wonderful news my sweet Impa. Did my love say anything where to meet him or where to go see him?

Impa: He is the most nicest and handsome man I've ever met. He even gave me gas money so that I can come back to you. Where's your mother and father?

Link: Dad went out to another meeting and I'm not sure where Mom went. All I know is that she went to buy somethings from the store. Please continue I'd like to hear more.

Impa: Your lover Sidon wants to meet you with Bolson so that he could marry you both..

Link passes out as Impa catches her fall

Link: Oh my goodness.. I'm getting married!

Impa: He also said to meet him this afternoon. You'll find him in the School's Garden.

Impa helps Link back on her feet

Link: Fantastic! I better get myself ready!

Impa: Kylie can take you there. She can keep you safe while you're on your way there.

Link kisses Impa on the cheek as she runs to her room

Link: Thank you Impa! I owe you one!

Link meets Kylie and they start running to the school's campus