Act One: Scene Three

Link is in a classroom putting his outfits on with all blinds and doors closed. Ruli and Impa comes walking in the hallway.

Ruli: Impa, have you seen Link? Could you please look for him so I can talk to him please?

Impa: Yes my lady, right away my lady. Gez I told this child to be ready two hours ago. Link! Link!

Link let's Impa into the classroom as he crossdressed in a Purple and White gown with his hair down.

Link: Yes Impa? Did you call for me?

Impa: Your mother wishes to speak to you.

Link let's Ruli in

Link: Yes mother I'm right here. Is there something you want to tell me?

Ruli: Oh my dear Link you look beautiful. There's a topic we must discuss in private. Oh and Impa that's all I need for today. You my go and do whatever you please.

Impa smiles

Impa: I can tell he's gonna win a lot of men's hearts.

Ruli: He's not nineteen yet.

Impa: I know. And yet I see him as the child we all raised as a family. It feels like it was only yesterday that he started to grow up. What about you my lady?

Ruli: I still can't believe he grew up so fast. I feel so old.

Impa: You are not old and you still look amazing for your age. Please midnight and have our kid turn nineteen. My Susan and him — May god bless her soul. They would've been the same age by now but she's with God now. I know she's in a better place now but, back on topic. Please have our child turn nineteen. That she well finally get married that I can remember forever in my heart. For the last few years I remembered of her winning — I will never forget that, — all those days of you becoming this man has been a blessing dear one; when people weren't always there to help me I always called for my back up. The only person you sometimes remember is my assistant Paya and we take turns of sharing you minutes at a time. And now your gonna get married to a man that loves you for you, I do hope he treats you well or else. I can even hear the cheer from our side of the family yelling, "That's our kid!" And your special someone will be true to you and all you have to say is "I do".

Ruli: Please Impa that's enough.

Impa: What I can't help it. I'm just so excited for him like you are my lady. Oh you should met her Link she's amazing. All she ever does is ask about you as she hears so much about you. Once you see her Link you fell like your comfortable around her. Heck she even is think to surprise you tonight as well. Just be yourself and do your best of show her your true colors. If he doesn't like it then he's gonna have to deal with it. If he still doesn't like it I'll get him for you.

Link: Thank you for everything Impa and Mother I'm very grateful for you both.

Impa: Don't worry kid we're all gonna keep the peace so don't think too much about it okay.

Ruli: That's what we're here for. I'm here to talk to you my dear if you had ever thought about marriage?

Link: I've thought about it but, I didn't think I'd get up and get married so soon.

Impa: You'll be fine. I mean this is the year of two thousand eighteen and everybody is ready to get married anyway.

Ruli: Oh stop it Impa you are to kind and too much. And I agree with you my sweet boy. When I got married to your father I was a nervous wreck. I even had to fool people that I wasn't stepping on my dress through out the whole wedding. But your father thinks it's time for you to see the world for what it really is. Besides that Cia is the one who has her eyes on you for marriage.

Impa: Well can you blame her? She has been waiting for this moment for her whole life.

Ruli: I know but I had just wish this would happen in the summer time.

Impa: We made her wait longer than we have and she's got enough on her plate already. Also she's losing her patience with us for doing this to her.

Ruli: Tell me this Impa what would you do if it were you in Link's shoes? Would you feel that you belong to her? I know you mean well and I appreciate it but, a girl like her is desperate to get married to my only child. A part of me died when her father told me about what Cia said and I still can't believe that he didn't tell me face to face but, in text message. At the same time I have to agree with him because our boy doesn't always see the outside world. For crying out loud he had been in and out of homeschooling for all of his life! He doesn't know what kind of people he just dealt with in all of his classes today and he even asked me, "Hey mother. What was college when you were my age?" That hurt me the most not know what that meant and then he told me what happened and I held him not ready to let him go. And now that she wants to marry him so soon I'm scared for my child. He doesn't know what to expect in marriage. Please tell me your response Impa and give it to me straight what would you do?

Impa: Give her a chance. See how good together and try to boost their confidence little by little showing them my support in the idea. And tell my child that I am happy for them of making this choice. And then slowly see them go with those big beautiful smiles on their faces.

Ruli: Please Link. Be honest and true to me. Would you give Cia a chance tonight?

Link: I'll give him a chance mother. I will see for myself if Cia and I belong to each other. I don't know what to expect but, I promise that I'll do my best to understand what she does.

Penny comes walking in with a headset on

Penny: Excuse me ladies but, the party is about to get started. Also Impa someone clams that they want to see you at once but, the people didn't tell me the reason why. I'll be going back the Library seeing if all performers is ready to go then lead them behind the stage so everyone can have a turn to do their own thing. Then I'll go home, binge watch Hulu on my phone, and then plan another party when someone calls me.

Ruli: I will come with you.
Party Planner starts walking to the Library
Whenever your ready Link just got to the dance floor and have fun.

Impa: Yeah Link just go and seek all the good things Cia does for you and also other people as well.

They all followed Penny to the Library