Act One: Scene One

"Akkala" Park. Public Place
[After school everyone went to the park for the After School Cook Out]

Beedle and Kilton walks next to each other looking at all kinds of food being cooked

Beedle: Did you know what Miss. Jones talking about today? I mean I get that she's new and all but, why would she say it?

Kilton: No, I was hoping you knew. In my opinion she got a screw lose to say it in front of all us students and our parents faces.

Beedle: Yeah she must crazy to do that.

Kilton: I even hear that she has a secret that no knows who or what it is.

Beedle: Really?

Kilton raises his hand in honesty

Kilton: I am not kidding and I'm not making it up.

Beedle: I bet if Miss Jones has a friend she's probably ugly as the crazy woman in the cafeteria.

Kilton: No I think it's her unattractive rock that she has on her desk.

Beedle: Wait I thought that was an apple.

Kilton: It might be but I think someone tried to poison her with it.

Beedle: Well it is possibility.

Beedle thinks about it

Beedle: I even heard that she promised him or her to eat it after school.

Kilton: See? Someone must have told her it's an apple. The first thing she does is either thank that student and keep it there or throw it away.

Beedle: That's what I'm thinking too! What do you think will happen to Miss Jones?

Kilton: Well for one thing she won't last long enough to stay here. Hell after a few weeks or so she's probably gonna get fired from a lot of compliments and move away.

Beedle: Yeah it would happen that way too. A lot of people already started to like her. Look there she is right now.

Miss. Jones had Muzu and Kapson sit next to each other with their parents sitting with them.

Miss. Jones: You two should be ashamed of yourselves. You boys started a spit ball fight then during lunch you started a food fight and now you bombed our parks fountain to explode slime on everyone. Not only on people but also their food they worked so hard to bring. What do you both have to say for yourselves?

Muzu: They are the ones who started it. They dared us to do it they even called us chicken if we didn't do it.

Kilton: No we didn't! We just got here and we didn't do or say anything to you guys! We never even met each other!

Muzu: Oh yeah?! Then why did your friend sneaked this note in my locker?!

The note said, "Make today horrible."

Beedle: This is not my hand writing! And we only saw each other once in the hallway but I never gave you any note!

Kilton: Yeah I was with him all day and he didn't sneak in no note in your locker!

Muzu: You liars! That's all you guys ever do is lie!

Beedle: How dare you call us that! We're not lying about anything! Stand back Kilton and don't get yourself in my way.

Love Me SugaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara