Act Two: Scene Two

Sidon starts seeing Link's room as he walked closer and closer to the house with the music blasted a lot longer.

Sidon: Pull yourself together, I didn't come this far to start feeling scared now. Link comes out to her deck wearing a baby blue nightgown, Sidon lowers his voice in a whisper. There you are my shining star. You still look beautiful since we last seen each other. Sidon sees Link leading on the balcony. Why are you so amazing? You stole my heart within seconds and this is how you think about me? Sighs You're so lovely that I forgive you for doing this to me. I promise to do the same to you. If only you could see me of how much I would do for you. I see you as my special someone I've been looking for..

Link: Swoon Sidon.

Sidon: She's thinking about me! I think my heart is about to explode, say that one more time! What is it my love? I wish grant all of your wishes just say them and I will deliver!

Link: He practices of what he's going to say to Sidon speaking loud over the music. Sidon. Si - don. I've fallen in love with you my Sidon. My name is Link and I have something to tell you.. I'm not who you think I am. I'm - I'm actually a man that sees himself as a lady. But just remember that I still have these strong feelings for you.

Sidon: Aside I don't know what to do! I want to say something to you too my love! I can't stop shaking!

Link: I know your upset with me keeping this secret. Understand that not a lot of people know about this, some just see me as this young lady all day as other people see me as a man once in a while. Oh Sidon please accept me for who I am! I know we just met yesterday but, I just want to say that I - I like you,
I like you like you more than friends. I want you to feel the same way as I am so that I can have you all to myself!

Sidon runs up to the deck speaking over the loud music.

Sidon: I don't care if your a man or woman! I will love you regardless of who you are! And I feel the same way for you too!

Link: How dare you! You should never sneak up in my backyard like this!

Sidon: It was worth every moment of what you said my dear! You mean a lot to me! I came here to show you that I love you this much! I even bought you these to show you that I'm willing to risk my life to do this for you! From this day forth I promise to keep you happy and loved by me and only me!

Link: You're really are here, I - I can't believe it! How do I know your real?! That your my Sidon and my Dorephan?!

Sidon: I'm both sugaplum! If you don't like them both I will change my name for you my love!

Link: How did you get up here?! It's impossible to climb up that fence it's too high and dangerous! Even if you lose your grip you'll get yourself hurt! If anyone hears your voice they will find you!

Sidon starts climbing up on the tree getting on Link's balcony. Sidon gives his flowers to Link as he stood next to him to his ear speaking over the loud music.

Sidon: It was my love for you that inspired me to come here to share of how I feel for you. I want to share every part of me as you share a part of you. If it's one of your family members I won't fight back.

Link whisper in Sidon's ear the same way

Link: If my bodyguard sees you they will drag you all the way home with Principle Zelda waiting for you to get there.