Act Three: Scene Five

Sidon wakes up to Link still fast asleep in his arms. He slowly gets out of the bed without waking her up as he starts putting half of he's clothes back on.

Link: She wakes up feeling cold. My darling please come back in bed I need you to embrace me in your arms. I can't live without you dear. I can't imagine what it's going to be like once you leave my side. Last night you were so amazing it felt so good I couldn't stop begging for more. I can't get enough.. do it again.

Sidon: He climbs on top of Link kissing her body all over while he talks to her. My dear sweet Link I felt the same way with you too. I did my best to not have you feel uncomfortable or have you feel so much pain. I don't want to leave you here all alone I'll go insane if I don't see you again. He slowly puts he's second staff inside Link's butthole. Hold me close my darling I don't want to ever want you to let go. My darling I love you. Promise to wait for me to come back for you my dear.

Link: She grabs onto the back of Sidon's head. Oh hubby! Oh hubby! O-once you came back. A-ah! I want you to take me away from this h-horrible place.

Sidon: He starts going faster and harder. I- I will. I'll do anything for you my d-darling. Oh Link I d-don't want to l-leave your warm and l-loving embrace! I'm in love w-with you Link! I- I want you in my life! I n-need you to know that I'm never gonna leave you! Oh baby! Oh my baby!

Link: Hangs onto Sidon tighter. Y-yes! Right there Sidon! D-don't stop! Ah! A-ah! Sidon! S-Sidon! D-do it-harder! H-harder! OH GOD DADDY!

Sidon: Forgive me my beautiful Link! It's time for me to get out of here before someone sees me!

Impa runs into Link's bedroom

Impa: Lady Link!

Link: Yes Impa?

Impa: I hate to interrupt you and Sidon's alone time! But your mother is on her way up here right now as we speak!

Impa runs back out of the room as Link runs with Sidon out to her balcony. Sidon gets stuck in the tree

Link: Oh my dear Sidon! Are you o-okay.. She sees his gorgeous butt. "Ooo he got a cute ass!"

Sidon: He falls out of the tree landing hard on the ground. Link looks down wondering if her beloved Sidon is okay. He slowly gets up looking up to Link. Farewell my darling! I'll come back to you I promise! He starts to run and hide looking out for any bodyguards.

Link: She lowers her voice for no one else to hear her. I miss you already! I wish I could go with you I can't stand to live here keeping our love as a secret! At the same time no one can ever know they wouldn't understand! But I know we belong together! And you will always be the love of my life!

Sidon: He does the same back to Link. Same goes to you too my dear! I promise you that we'll get back together again! We must part ways just for now until I'm no longer suspended.

Link: Please I need to know where and when we can see each other again!

Sidon: I'm sorry Link I don't think we can meet again as we did last time. I'll FaceTime you once I have time and that I'm by myself with no one hearing us.

Link: Oh this is so unfair that we're forced to say our goodbyes like this! I hate it! I don't want you to leave! I- I miss you already!

Sidon: I feel the same way my dare innocence Link Rhoam! I promise you that I will love you and you only! Goodbye my love! Goodbye!

Sidon sneaks his way past every bodyguard as he climbs over the fence with no hesitation.

Link: *Sighs* She starts crying. Why did this happen? I want to be with my husband at the same time I must stay with my family so they wouldn't be so suspicious. I don't want to go through this complicated decision that we both need to keep this quiet any more. At the same time how would our family act if we tell them that we are married? More importantly how would we tell them that we fell in love in a school dance and we've seeing each other since?