Prologue

[Miss. Jones turns on the inner come]

Good Morning Students and Teaches!
Can I just say that last night's dance was a blast! Even Principal Zelda said that we'll be thinking of planning the next one.
So if I were all of you I'd be on my best behavior and not give our teachers any trouble.
In today's announcements we need as many volunteers for the schools car wash this coming Friday.
You will meet some of the Gym Teachers there at 6 o'clock in the morning.
Now please know that you will receive extra credit after you spend the whole day cleaning cars.
Our last years record is ten cars and twelve SUVs if you guys want a little compilation this is a big compilation to participate in.
Reminder for all athletes please sign up for your lockers and or pay for your gym clothes.
Today is the last day to get these things, again all athletes please get these things as soon as possible.
If anyone has lost or miss placed anything that belongs to them the lost and found is in my office.
Anyone is allowed to come over and see if anybody can find their things in here.
Yes my door is always open for all students to look and or to talk to me anytime they please.
That's all for today Hyrule College and have a wonderful day!

[Miss. Jones turns off the inner come]