Act Three: Scene Four

We see King Rhoam, Ruli, and Cia still play the music loud in the living room sitting while drinking tea.

King Rhoam: My dear boy so many things has been happening and we just don't know what else we can do. Not only that we're worried sick about our beloved daughter Link she hasn't been herself since she heard about the news. You see ever since both of Donlo's parents had died when he was only 5 years of age we had them both grow up here in this very household. In the end we're born in this world, we live long leaving behind both good with bad memories, and we die when our time comes that's just how life works you know? I hate to tell you that you came here in such a bad timing of this dreadful night but, I'm glad your here. I know you wanted to see my beloved daughter for you to finally meet her in person. But as I said before we just have so much going on both of us has not been able to sleep either.

Cia: Yes I'm so sorry for your loss. My lady would you please tell your lovely daughter I'll be seeing her again?

Ruli: I will I'll let her know that you asked for her. But tonight we all need to pay the rest of both the funeral and a ton of debts that Donlo left behind.

King Rhoam: Lady Cia I must be very honest once I tell you this. Link is the only child that wife and I has ever brought into this world. She means a lot no, she means the whole entire world to us. Sweet dreams my darling Ruli I'll join you when I'm done speaking with Cia. Have her know that our soon to be son in law is going to be a part of our family. Please do start planning everything and mark it on the calendar on Wednesday.. What a second what is today?

Cia: Monday, my King

King Rhoam: Monday?! Well never mind Wednesday is way too early. How about Thursday? Thursday would be good please have it on a Thursday my Ruli. Our Link will be marry to this amazing lady. Would you have everything set up by then? Or would you like us to help you? Do you need anything we can give you to make things happen a bit faster? If only Donlo were here he'd give you his blessing and walk our Link down that aisle. We really didn't know the real Donlo as we thought, he has hidden so much from us and know we don't even know if we should continue call him our bodyguard. That's why it s had for us to keep friends so close to us. So what do you say can you wait and plan little by little until Thursday?

Cia: Of course. I'm still making sure that everything is still coming in and that everything is paid for. I just wish Thursday can just come already.

King Rhoam: Ah ah ah you must wait and have everything in perfect order. Ruli please inform Link in the morning. Have her get a new dress for her special day as well. Again thank you for coming over but, it's time for us to get some shut eye. Oh my it's so late! Yeah we need to sleep, we need to sleep right now! Goodnight Cia!

Cia runs into her car as Ruli and King Rhoam ran upstairs to bed.