O N E

*𝓙𝓪𝓭𝓪 *    

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓾𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮?

                                                                   𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓮....

                                                       𝓼𝓸 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------             

I was awaken by the sun peaking through the curtains. i opened my eyes to a terrible hangover and a room that was unfamiliar to me. I looked around going through a inner panic and then i tried to move to get up was stopped by someones grip tightening on me. i looked down to not only a mysterious arm wrapped around me but i was naked..
oh hell how drunk did i get last night.
After going through a inner conflict with myself I kinda forget that I wasn't in bed alone since that persons arm was still on me. So I finally got the courage to look over to the body next to be shook to all hell. I look to see a angel sleeping so peacefully that I didn't want to disturb him.

  I look to see a angel sleeping so peacefully that I didn't want to disturb him

I was staring at him for so long he finally began to wake up. I did know what to do...
I was met with his beautiful brown eyes and at that moment it felt like I was in a trance cause I forgot how to speak. He smirked at my confusion.

"Jada, you alright there?!" He said with his morning voice. Wait he REMEMBERS my name. He knows my name the fuck.. this can't be real. Am I dreaming?

"You know my name." I asked blushing . He was still looking at me , looking deeply into my eyes and chuckled to himself .

 He was still looking at me , looking deeply into my eyes and chuckled to himself

"Am I not supposed to" he said looking at me with a amusing smirk. " uh no your aren't I'm just a random girl." I said looking down at my hands. He moved my chin towards him so that was looking into his eyes again.
"You aren't just some random girl to me." He said as he bit his bottom lip. I tell you it took everything in me not to start round two then and there... lol
I smirked to myself as I was going through my own heaven I didn't notice that he got up and head into the bathroom.
The shower starting took me outta my trance. I took that time to rush around and get my shxt and get the hell outta there. I know he just told me I'm not a random girl and even remembered my name but ain't no telling how many girls he has said that to. I'm not taking no chances. I jumped outta bed fast asf to almost falling on my face cause I legs were so sore.. once I got my footing I rushed around and got dressed in the outfit I had on last night and threw my hair into a messy bun, grabbed my purse and ran out the door.
Once I made it to the lobby I looked at my phone and saw that i missed calls from India and gabbi. I quickly called India and told her I'll tell her everything when I get home. I got a Uber and headed home.

~15 minutes later~

I finally made it home, I thanked the driver and then headed into our apartment complex. I quickly ran in and took of my shoes, put my bag down and headed into the kitchen to get me a bottle of water. As i enjoying my drink I heard footsteps coming towards me.
" either you got hit by a bus or someone damn near fucked the life outta you." Gabbi said which caused me choke on my water. India and gabbi was too busy giggling to notice my ass lost in the reality that I had a one night stand with mark tuan.

"Jada ." India said looking at me with concern . "You got fucked didn't you?" She asked. I looked at them and just shook my head yes. They looked at each other in shock and then looked at me. " well bxtch details please.." gabbi said . They rushed towards me and dragged me into the living room and told me to spill the 🍵.

Once I was finally done telling them what happened . I looked at them to find their jaws on the floor..............

—————————————————————————————————————-

First chapter up.
Tell me what you think .
Please comment , share , like .

xx. India