F I F T E E N

The news of shay and jinyoung's engagements was so exciting for the group.  Wedding plans was already being made even though they are waiting til next summer to get married. India was helping with hair and makeup as always.  Jada is gonna make sure shay has the best dress designer.  Gabbi is gonna help her not try to ring everyone's neck. (no promises) 

In the mean time the tour is now in new york and India is excited to be there, She loves to be new york. something about the big city that makes her feel warm inside. She decided to go shopping for some products for tonight and for herself. As she was busy looking at the ingredients in a product, someone tapped her on the shoulder.  She turned to meet the bright smile of one Kim Jiwon Aka Bobby from ikon.

  She turned to meet the bright smile of one Kim Jiwon Aka Bobby from ikon

"oof hi jiwon.!!" i said to him going in for a hug. He hugged me back ;).   "Long time no see , how have you been?" he asked. "Been good, working. How about you, how's life treating you." i asked. we walked and talked. After i purchased my things we decided to get some coffee and catch up.  We walked to the nearest coffee shop , ordered drinks and sat down and chatted.

"How's your nephew, he's getting big. i see you post him alot on your instagram." i asked taking a sip of my tea.  "he's good and yeah he's getting. he's like my best friend. " he said with a smirk. "How's your nephew? he asked.  "he's doing well, bad as ever but that's my little dude. " i answered.  we sat talked for a couple more hours and then he got a call , he had to leave but wanted to link up that night.  which i was down with no problem you know i'm single and all.

I left and went back to my hotel room to organize my stuff and get some rest cause a bitch love naps.  

                                                                                     20 Minutes Later

                     𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕒𝕡 𝕓𝕪 𝕒 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝕕𝕠𝕠𝕣.

 I woke up with a groan and then got outta bed. I shuffled over to the door and looked out my peep hole. I rolled my eyes from the crankiness of being awaken. I opened my door to the man himself  נαєвυм.  "Hi, Can i come in? " He asked.  I moved aside and let him.  I closed the door and walked in behind him as we went to sit on the couch. "So .... what's up." i asked waiting for him to say something. "Nothing much just wanted to come hang out with one of my favorite people." He said looking at me dead in the eyes. "Aww how sweet... what do you really want." i asked not taking his crap. 

He let out a sigh as he looked down at his feet and looked up to meet my eyes again. "You know how when i get in my thought or feelings. who is the first person i call. " he asked. " Um its either me or your mother. " i answered. "welp since my mom is in korea and the time difference is like 6 hours , i dont want to wake her up. " he said. " so you came to wake me up so you can vent. " i said with a cocked eyebrow.  

" You were sleeping , oh shit I'm sorry i didn't know. i can leave so you can finish your nap." He said getting up to walk away.  but i grabbed his wrist to stop him. "no its fine , im up now." i said i tapped the seat next to me signaling him to sit down. He took off his slides and got all comfy and laid his head on my lap as i raked my fingers through his hair as he vented about what ever was bothering him. Our usual routine when we were together. After a little while he stopped and i looked down to meet his eyes. 

"can we lay on the bed, this could is kinda small and i'm getting cramped." he asked ( for those who don't know he's 5'10 to india's 5'1). I shrugged my shoulders and we sat in the same position but on the bed this time.we went back into talking. He once again stopped and looked at me. "You know i think about it alot." he said. "About what? " i asked drawing a blank. "the baby." He said. "Oh that , i honestly try to keep my mind off of that." i answered. "why." he asked while sitting up.  we then sat criss cross apple sauce facing each other.  

"Because if i don't distract myself , i will cry and become depressed once again." I answered. "That's understandable. But why did you push me away, we had each other. i wanted to be there for you." He said. I fiddled with my fingers and held back tears. "I know and i am sorry for that but at the time i felt broken and worthless. i didn't want to be bothered. " i answered.  He took his hand and lifted my chin to face him. He wiped away my tears. "listen to me , i would've been there for you no matter what. it wasn't just your baby , i was the father. i wanted to be there for you. i still want to be there for you." he  said holding on to my face, so i wouldn't look away.  " i appreciate you. I'm sorry for pushing you away.  There are day's that i miss you but i don't want to bother you." i stated. "its okay, you are never a both. i like when you are around. " he said as his kissed my forehead and we laid down for cuddle that ended in us falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there readers,

I blessed you with a update today. Hope you like. 

That's right there would've been a little one running around for jb and india but shxt happens you know. now you know why they really broke up.  anywho please vote , read, and share with friends. 

xx. india