S I X

After her and mark's cute little exchange , jada and india continued to walk back to there place. Jada was in a daze and just still couldn't believe that MARK TUAN is actually interested in her. Like why , she felt like he could've got with someone else so much prettier. (Jada is gorgeous btw.)

When they finally made it home jada finally was outta her trance. She sat down on the couch and then reality hit her like a ton of bricks on a construction site. they are going to mark's family house.

"GABBI.!!!!" jada damn near screamed at the top of her lungs. To the point so that her voice cracked. "What bitch!!!" Gabbi yelled from her room. "Get in here, we gotta tell you something." jada yelled back. Jada's palms were sweating just thinking about being around mark again. everytime i am around him my heart starts beating so hard that i'm not surprised other people don't hear it. He makes me nervous but at the same time i am so comfortable with him.

"okay what." Gabbi said as she sat with them. "so um gabbi, we were invited to dinner at friends house later." india said. " Okay who? " she asked as she was playing with her phone. "okay who." she asked looking up at her two roommates. "marktuan." jada said really fast and in a slight whisper. " Uh excuse me , my ears better be playing tricks on me cause i could've swore your ass said Mark goddamn Tuan. " she said eyes practically falling out her skull. "Yeah she did." india said.

Gabbi took a deep breath and stood up. "I'm not going." she said as she started to walk away from the girls towards her room. " what the fuck you mean you're not going. " jada said as she followed gabbi down the hall. "i said i'm not going. you think my ass is gonna properly function in a house full of got7 let alone yugyeom and bambam." she said as she went to close her door but jada stopped it. " Bruh if we are going , ya ass going too." india said as she walked up to them. "You'll be fine, ill keep you company." she continued. "I don't believe you , as soon as jaebum even side eyes you , you're ass is going to practically jump on him. " gabbi said with attitude. "Bitch no i am not, i will hang with you. " she replied defensively. Both jada and gabbi gave her a look that read "why you always lying".

"You know what fuck both of yall." she said as she walked off into her bedroom and slammed the door. "she'll get over it." jada said. "gabbi please come with us, it wouldn't feel right without you... pleaseeee. " she continued looking at gabbi with puppy dog eyes. "nope, don't you dare." gabbi said avoiding eye contact but she finally broke and looked at her in her eyes. "God dammit, alright ill go." gabbi finally said. jada started jumping screaming , she even started kissing gabbi all over her face. "eww bitch i don't know where your mouth been." she said as she shoved jada away. jada proceeded to walk out the room but stopped at the doorway and said. "all over mark tuan." she said as she cackled and ran towards her room. "ew tmi , hoe." gabbi yelled towards her.

Ⓣⓘⓜⓔ ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

It came time for everyone to get ready to head to mark's for dinner. So the girl's took showers and got ready.

  So the girl's took showers and got ready