T H I R T E E N

After i took a well needed nap after my flight , i finally got and proceeded to ready for dinner at the tuan's. So i went and took a shower to wash the airport off of me. after i was done with that i put on a little makeup and put my hair in a messy but not messy bun and then got dressed in something comfy but cute.

 after i was done with that i put on a little makeup and put my hair in a messy but not messy bun and then got dressed in something comfy but cute

once done i grabbed my bag and other essentials. I used my phone to get a uber to my destination.  

                                                        -20 minutes later-

I finally made it the tuan residents, i was a little late. Wasn't my fault tho , the driver took a wrong turn and had us going in circles damn near.  once i walked up to the door i just walked in cause why not lol. I walked in to find everyone starting to sit down for dinner.  i said my hellos to everyone.  I said hi to jaebum and he turned beet red outta nowhere, which made me chuckle a little internally. He's been acting quite weird lately.  I shook off the feeling and kissed yuri on both of her chubby cheeks and hugged mj really tight.  He loved every minuted of i know it. 

i finally took seat which happened to be across from jaebum. Everyone ate and conversed , which was the usual.  I could feel jaebum staring a whole in to my face, so i decided to fuck with him a little. i turned to face him , which him being the king of eye contact i found him already looking at me. We sat there and stared at each other while everyone else was talking. I blew him a kiss , which caused him to blush and then cover his face in embarrassment.  I started giggling after that. 

Dinner finally finished and as mark and yugyeom took the kids up to bed , jada went to chill on the couch a bit for a little rest before mark comes down and get her and take her to bed too. cause one she's pregnant , two she's too lazy to walk up the stairs to go to bed. she did this even before she was pregnant. 

I started to help everyone else clean but then was stopped by someone grabbing my wrist.  I turned to meet the eyes of the one and only jaebum.  "UH do you need something." I asked waiting for a response. "Can you come to the patio with me , i wanna talk." he asked me as he reached out his hand for me to grab. i looked at his hand and then up to him , then stayed like that for a little cause i'm extra and then i finally took his hand.  We walked out to the patio and sat in a little lounge area.  

"so ... what did you want to talk about.? " i asked as looked at the night sky and then back at him.  "How was your plane ride.? Are you well rested." he asked looking a little flushed. I internally rolled my eyes.  i still don't understand why he's acting all weird , he's acting like this is his first encounter with me. He didn't even act like this when we first started talking , he was more natural and easy to talk to.  He's acting like a lovesick puppy.  

"The flight was alright , i did get some rest. My body hurts a little but it'll be fine once i get some rest." i answered him. " Okay cool, do you care if i rub your shoulders to maybe get the kinks out." he asked.. He just wants to touch me lmao.  " uh sure." i said as i took off my crop top. (sports bra underneath ya nasties) He proceeded to rub my shoulders.  I miss his massages .

"So what is the real reason you asked me to come out here." i asked as he continued massaging my shoulders. He suddenly stopped which i knew was because of the question i asked. He took his hands completely of me which prompted me to turn around to face him. i put my top back on and waited for him to answer.  I swear it took him forever to say anything it drove me nuts. it seemed like he wasn't gonna say anything so i got up to leave , but the thing was i wasnt moving. i looked down to find he hand ahold of my hand and whispered something. 

"what was that? could you speak louder." i asked.  " i miss you!." he said a little louder this time. "what do you mean, we saw each other not too long ago." i said as i sat down in front of him once again.  "Not like that. I miss being a round you all the time. I miss your presence. your embrace. i miss your laugh and smile. i miss talking to you everyday. i want us backk!" He said with a little more volume in his voice. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------