Three:Got7 Concert

sσ тσ кεερ ғяσм αηү cσηғυsιση , ι αм gσιηg тσ ωяιтε α cнαρтεя ғσℓℓσωιηg тнε εvεηтs ℓεα∂ιηg υρ тσ тнε σηε ηιgнт sтαη∂.

××. íղժíɑ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🄸🄽🄳🄸🄰

Jada's birthday is this weekend and i got her the best surprise ever. We are going to see one of our favorite k pop groups Got7. I am excited as well, we've been talking about wanting to see them live forever. The day is finally here and its about to be lit. The concert is tomorrow night which means we gotta get around to getting our outfits together and shaking the nerves out too cause aren't trying to embarrass ourselves in front of them.

I decided to go get the tickets after i left work and to also to get a birthday card and some flowers to give to her just to hide her ticket inside the card.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· 𝟚𝟘 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

I finally made it home, my feet are fxcking killing me. She better love me after this. Once i got into the apartment i took these damn shoes off and then headed into my room to change into lounge wear cause i cant take in this clothes any longer.

I got the card out and signed it with a cute little message and then i headed into gabbi's room to get her to sign it too. After that i headed into the kitchen and called them both in the room.

"Aye guys can y'all come in here real quick." i yelled to get their attention. Not that many minutes after i heard footsteps coming into the room. i looked up to make eye contact with both of my roommates/Best friends.

"What's so important you had to make me leave outta my comfy bed." Gabbi said raising a eyebrow at me. She always got something smart to say. "You can go back to your comfy bed since you think that's more important demon child." i said to her with a little attitude. "i was just saying ." she said pouting. "what you pouting for ?" jada said giggling.

"Anyways like i was saying i have a surprise for you jada." I said looking at her. "Ohh a surprise for little old me." she said smiling. i reached under the counter and handed her , her followers and card. "Happy Birthday Jadaaaa." i said. She snatched it out of my hand so quick.

She went to open her card and i tell you i swear her scream could probably be heard all the way in france thats how loud it was. i think me and gabbi will have permanent hearing lost after today and tomorrow.

"why are you screaming so damn loud." gabbi yelled as she went over to jada to see what she was spazzing about. I kid you not i thought this girl was about to have a full on heart attack after she looked up me like she was about to pass out.

"you didn't.. " gabbi said looking at me. "you bet your sweet ass i did. WE ARE GOING TO SEE GOT7 TOMORROW" i yelled and then we all screamed and then started spazzing like the weirdos that we are.

They came over to me the biggest bear hug i've ever received. i honestly did not know what to do but just accept it. we hugged for a little while longer and then we started spazzing and victory dancing. "we are finally going to see our boys, i'm excited OHMYGAWD." Jada said with so much excitement in her voice. "So what are we going to wear." i asked as we looked at each other and then rushed of to our rooms to find some outfits.