twσ

𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓲 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭. 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓳𝓪𝔀𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓻..........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 *𝒥𝒶𝒹𝒶*

" so you telling me mark rearranged your guts and remembered who you were just for you to up and run out of there like a crazy woman." Gabbi asked. "Have I taught you nothing ."she continued.  "What exactly have you taught me gabbi." I ask waiting for her to say some stupid.

" why'd you leave." India asked. I looked down and played with my fingers , trying to think of a logical reason that I ran outta there the way I did. I looked up at them as they waited for an answer. "I honestly don't know , I guess I just panicked." I said as I continued to fiddle with my hands. "What the fuck you mean you panicked" Gabbi yelled. "Why are you so aggressive gabbi." jada yelled back.  "Because we've always joked about if something like this happening and it finally does..... And you run." gabbi explained.  "I know.. i know, i just was so shook and felt so confused..." i said feeling sadness fall upon me as i thought about it more. 

"what are you gonna do now." India asked looking at her concerned.  "what is there to do , i left. all he knows is my name. they're probably busy with other things to be worried about little ol' me ." i said as i got up  to head to my bathroom to take a shower. 

                                                                          -15 minutes later-

I got dressed cause me and India were heading out to our favorite cafe' for lunch while gabbi was studying for a test she had in school tomorrow morning but we promised to bring her food back.

                                                Once there we were seated in a comfy booth and proceeded to look through the menu to figure out what to order to drink and eat. Not long after the waiter came back and took their order.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                    -𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒-

Our food and drinks finally came which i was excited this place has such good service and food.  Me and Jada was just talking about the concert and how much we had and how i swore up and down jaebaum kept staring at me. she was making fun of me saying he stares at everyone which is true. Maybe i got my hopes up, At least Jada got lucky which she seems in such shock about. 

I excused myself to go to the restroom... as i was walking to it i felt a presence near me or like someone staring at me. i stopped to look around and was met with what i felt like the darkest brown eyes with the most intense stare.

 i stopped to look around and was met with what i felt like the darkest brown eyes with the most intense stare

At that moment i couldn't move a muscle, its like he had some kind of control over my body. Someone started talking to him which broke our eye contact. i rushed into the restroom to get a breather.  once i was finished i headed back to our seats just to find we had guests.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                               🍦  🎀  𝒥𝒶𝒹𝒶  🎀  🍦

                  India went to use the bathroom , so i was playing on my phone checking my instagram and other social medias. until someones shadow was over me in which i thought was india. i looked up to see the eyes i ran away from this morning.....

...............................................................

cliffhanger.. yes lol