𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

˜"*°•.˜"*°• A Continuation of the last chapter •°*"˜.•°*"˜           

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                          🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁'🅂 🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 🄾🄵 🅅🄸🄴🅆

At first gabbi was taken back by the sudden kiss but she eventually decided to give in a kiss him back. It turned into a full on makeout session in the hallway of marks parents house.  (they should be ashamed of themselves lol jk) Anyways, they were to lost in each other to notice that everyone was at the other end of the hallway watching. bambam was recording the whole situation.  

"Get you some yugyeom.!!!!" jackson yelled which spooked the lovely couple. They turned to meet eyes with the entire group who where all giggling and making kissy faces at them. "you know what fuck yall." gabbi said as she folded her arms and pouted.  yugyeom bent down to her level and whispered in her ear, "you shouldn't pout like that or i'll have to teach you a lesson later." he said and then wink as he walked towards everyone. gabbi's face turned beet red cause of embarrassment and being slighty shook.  

"Come on gab let's go eat." jada said while trying to drag her along. "No wait i gotta use the bathroom and then ill be out." gabbi said as she shook her hand out of jada's grip.  jada nodded and then walked away.  

                                                                               5 minutes later

Gabbi was finally got done in the bathroom , she proceeded to walk down the hall to the dining room where everyone was eating.  As she finally came into vision for everyone. the childish ones i.e jackson & bambam started making kissing sounds. gabbi rolled her eyes and proceeded to sit next to yugyeom but before she started to eat she flipped them the bird with a classy smile. which made india and jada bust out laughing.  "that's our girl." jada said with a smile.

jackson pouted and bambam acted like he was hurt ( dramatic ass) gabbi rolled her eyes and proceeded to eat. everyone made small talk as they ate. Making jokes and laughing. It was like the girls were having dinner with friends they've known for years, Which is crazy to think about. Anyways they finally finished dinner. everyone helped clean up and then headed out back for a bonfire. 

( i don't know what mark's actual house or backyard looks like so this will do for this story

( i don't know what mark's actual house or backyard looks like so this will do for this story.) 

                                                 They all were finally outside and chilling for a bit. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                 𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨

We were chilling outside and enjoying the fire while music played in the background as just vibe to it.  youngjae , bambam, and jinyoung left to get ready for bed.   so it was just me, jada , gabbi, Jackson , jaebum, yugyeom and mark.  We was just hanging out and vibing the music.  Me and jackson were goofin around and being hella loud and laughin. He is a really cool dude, he might be my new bestie. Me and Jackson was too lost in our crackheadary that all of a sudden i was getting yanked away by jada. i was confused to why.

We finally made it to the kitchen is where she finally let go of her death grip of my arm.  "ow , what the fuck man. " i said as i looked at the imprint her nails left in my arm.  "what are you doing." jada asked with a little pissed expression on her face. " what do you mean.? i'm hanging out." i said to her looking confused. "you're out there flirting with Jackson , disrespecting jb." she explained.  i looked at her still confused as fuck, did it look like i was flirting.  " i wasn't flirting with him. we were just goofing off.  boy has been friendzoned." i told her trying to reassure her.  "Are you sure?" she asked.  "yes bitch i'm sure, you know that's my mans i would never." i said to her while smirking to get her to smile.  "alright just checking, let's go back out and join the squad.  "i'm gonna stay in here for a bit. can you send jb in here please." i asked her.

she nodded and headed outside, not even a minute later i hear the sliding door open and close.  I looked to find jaebum looking like he got called to the principals office.  i tapped the seat next to me signalling him to come seat next  to me.  "wassup." he asked acting oblivious to the situation. "why have i  heard from the grapevine that a certain someone was a little jealous cause he THOUGHT i was flirting with a friend." i said staring damn near burning a whole into the side of his face.  He avoided my gaze and kept looking straight ahead.  it seems like he not going to budge , so  decided to sit on the island and plant myself right in front of his eyesight.  His eye got slightly bigger from the move i made. he then decided to look down. i honestly don't know why he's trying so hard to not look at me in my eyes. 

"jaebum." i said sweetly. He just grunted as a response. "why won't you look at me in my eyes, i'm tryna talk to you and i'd like eye contact especially  from the king of eye contact." i stated. He continued to look down and then he sighed. "I'm avoiding eye contact because if i do look into your beautiful brown eyes i might confess my true feelings." he said while continuing looking down. "and what might those feelings be, jaebum." i stated.  He mumbled something.  " i can't hear you." i said while waiting for him to eventually say whatever he said louder. 

"I said i like you... alot." he then said.  At first i was a little shook, a idol actually likes me.(woah) My heart was beating really fast and hard but i decided to take a chance on myself for once. i took his chin in my hand and lifted his head so that he was finally looking me in the eye.

 i took his chin in my hand and lifted his head so that he was finally looking me in the eye

"I like you too." i said looking at him in his beautiful eyes that i've grown to love.  after my statement he smiled so big it made me giggle a little.  he then stood up so that he could be at my eye level. i put my hands on his shoulder and he leaned in closer to me and kissed me with such hunger i thought he was gonna eat my face lol.  we then hugged and just sat in each others embrace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm stopping here. I want to 100 odd people who have read my fan fiction. i appreciate you guys.

xx.india