F O U R T E E N

╰☆☆ 𝕁𝕚𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 ☆☆╮

 I woke up anxious and nervous, which isn't a good combination of feelings. I can barely eat but i'm gonna have to fake it so shay don't start getting hella suspicious. Today is gonna be a big day and i want it to go perfectly that's why i asked my other partner in crime jb to help me out. I've known him the longest and i trust him the most outta all the guys cause the rest of them are a hot mess to be honest. i love them to death but in a situation like this , its a no go. 

Once everyone was done eating breakfast and interacting for the morning. The guys and i went to rehearsal while the girls went to do something along with the kids. 

----------------------------------- Time skip to later that night--------------------------------------------------------

The show was about to start soon and i was still nervous but also excited, i am gonna ask the love of my life to become my wife and future mother to our children. i couldn't be happier to have found her and to make her mines forever.  

we've been texting all day while we we're apart and we all lounged around a bit as a group before the show so she and i wasn't apart all day. i couldn't help but stare at her as she laughed at jokes and interacted with yuri and mj. i fall in love with her more and more each day. (that boy whipped)

My part of the show that was planned quickly came up and i was excited now and couldn't wait to see the look on her face.  i looked to the side of the stage to find shay and the girls watching. shay blew a kiss to me which i caught and put in my pocket.  i started to sing my solo my youth.

The audience was singing along with me as well as shay the girls, as it got the end of my set, the music was still going but was alot softer and i was humming to the music and locked eyes with shay and nodded to her to come here. which she refused at first and then she finally started walking towards me. As she started walking on stage the crowd started applauding and yelling. She came up to be and grabbed my hand and slightly hid behind me.

"For those who follow my every move, you guys know who this beautiful woman is ." i said into the mic.  They crowd then yelled back " Hi shay." which shocked the both of us and shay turned bright red in the face lol. she then waved at everyone. i pulled her from behind me and turned to face her. "welp you apparently have your own fanbase with our fanbase" i said into the mic with a chuckle. 

" so as apparently everyone know me and shay have been together for a while now and i love her with all my heart and soul. i am one lucky man to have this woman in my life and to be there for me and with me at my lowest and always found a way to pick up the pieces and make me feel so much better. The more i thought about it , i thought i couldn't let her go and risk losing her." i said as the stadium grew quiet.   

"shala." i said as i looked her deeply in her eyes. She did the same to me waiting for me to say what i was going to say. I went to my jacket pocket and pulled out a ring box. Once she made eye contact with box they grew atleast ten times the size.  I then kneeled down on one knee. you heard gasp as soon as my knee hit the ground. 

I took shala's hand into mine. "shala, will you marry me?" i said into the mic. I looked up her as tears formed into her eyes and she became choked up. She couldn't form her word so she just started frantically nodding her head yes , which made me smile my brightest smile. i slipped the ring on her finger and got up , embraced her into the biggest warmest hug.  The crowd went crazy.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                  ↫↫↫↫↫ 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕪 ↬↬↬↬↬  

He Proposed!!!!! I am the future Mrs. Shala Park. What did i do to deserve this man in my life.  He is the sweetest , most caring person i have been lucky enough to have in my life. My partner in crime. He's my best friend and i can't wait to call him mines forever.  

we were hugging onstage surrounded by cheering from the crowd and next thing i knew we were both engulfed in a big ass group hug by our friends and it was followed by more cheering.  Then we finally broke apart and people quickly congratulating us and the we all dispersed so the guys could finish the show.  For the rest of the show i was on cloud 9. i kept looking at my ring and smiling really big. i enjoyed the show and dance and sung to the songs it was a good time.

------------------------------------- Back at the tuan residents -------------------------------------------

It was after the show and everyone was winding down and getting ready for bed. i was laying in bed admiring my ring once again as i was waiting for jinyoung to get out the bathroom and come to bed. 

I was so lost in staring at my ring and wedding thoughts running through my head that i didn't notice jinyoung came into the room. i felt his side of the bed dip down and i looked over to my handsome bare face fiance' and then i gave him a kiss and we cuddled to go to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please vote. read. share