①②

I decided to help yugyeom with his luggage and take it the room we were staying in. I usually what have made him do it but since he has yuri in his arms and she won't come to me. she loves her daddy alottttt.   

We got to the room and as i was putting yugyeom's things away, he and yuri were snuggled in bed. yuri was slowly falling asleep in his arms. i stopped a looked over to them and the way he is with her. He is so caring and loving with her.  How did i get so lucky with this man. He gets on my nerves sometimes but thats my baby tho.   

"Jagiya , you okay? " yugyeom said taking me outta my soft moment with his annoyingly cute ass. "Uh nothing." I said tryna recover from my softness.  He laid yuri down on the bed with the most care and came over to me sat next to me.  " You know .. i can tell when you're lying right." He said as he placed his hand on my shoulder.  Why is he touching me, he knows when touches me in the slightest i can't lie.  "Nothing, i'm fine." i said with a slight sqeak in my voice.  damn it.  He didn't say anything he just smirked and shook his head. "Whatever you say jagiya, But you will eventually tell me." he said as his voice went down a octave. 

"I'm going to take a shower... you want to join me?" He said as he walked into the conjoined bathroom.  A bitch was shook at this suddenness. But mama ain't raise no bitch.  "yeah but you know we don't have that much time before yuri wakes up so let's make this a quickie." i said as i walked pass him into the bathroom.  "No promises." he said as he joined me. 

                                                                           - 10 minutes later-

                 We finally got out the shower , a bitch could barely walk but i managed. I got dressed and finished with the task at hand.  Yugyeom came out not to long after and got dressed as well then he went to get yuri out of bed and gently wokee her up from her nap. when she opened her eyes and the first face she saw was her dad's ,  her face lit up like a Christmas tree. It made my heart so big and i felt butterflies in my stomach.   Ahhh my babies.

Once i was finally done , we decided to go downstairs to help with dinner.  Yugyeom  joined the man in the livingroom with the children.  Me, Shay , and Jada started prepping for dinner, waiting for india's ass. she's always late. (She a hater.)

India  finally made her presence known she joined the girls and helped us set the table and call everyone to dinner.  Once we all sat down, india said her hellos to everyone and when she got to jaebum she said hello and dude got all weird and blushy like that didn't date for 2 years. He is so sprung its hilarious. After that weird exchange we continued eating and everyone was catching up.  After dinner , the babies yuri and mj looked like they were gonna pass out so jada took mj and i was about to take yuri but yugyeom was faster and took her and walked up the stair to put her to bed but not before he gave me a kiss on the forehead. 

since he had that taken care of i decided to help everyone else clean up after dinner. I noticed that jb pulled india out to the patio to talk i guess.  i wonder what that's about. i bet jada knows. she knows everything and she never tells me anything.  I went about my way and finished helping everyone clean and then heading to my bedroom to join my husband and daughter in bed. when i walked into the room i saw yugyeom asleep with yuri laying on his chest.  The sight made my heart swell so much, i swear i was gonna start crying but i had to keep it in cause i would probably wake them.  i went over to get yuri off her father and put her in her own crib and then i changed outta my clothes into my pajamas. I got into bed and not even a second after i got into bed yugyeom quickly snuggled up into me.  He nuzzled his face into my neck and it is honestly one of my favorite feelings. i soon dozed off myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end........................................ Lol sike , more chapters to come thanks for reading my story i surely appreciate every single one of you guys. 

xx.india