Nine

India finally got home from the store and felt a sense of relief cause JAEBUM.  Anyways she leaned on the door to get a chance to breathe and i open my eyes to see gabbi looking at her with her eyebrow cocked looking all judgmental and crap.  "you alright there." she asked. "Yeah i'm good just a little outta breathe from bringing these groceries in." india said while heading into the kitchen. "we only live on the second floor, how outta breathe can you be." gabbi said. "Look here demon come and help me put these away and also get the rest out my car." India asked. " there's more, damn who you feeding a football team." gabbi exclaimed.  Something like that india thought. 

                                                                                         10 Min later

India and gabbi finally finished putting all the food away and the gabbi went and retired to her room for a little bit and india decided to just sit in the living room and take a moment for herself mentally before she tell her roommates that she invited got7 to dinner tonight.  They might kill her.  India was lost in thought when a knock on the door pulled her out of her thoughts. She proceeded to get up and answered it.

                                 she was met with the sight of her favorite red head, shala. 

"Shayyyyyyyyyyy." i screamed while jumping and giving her the biggest hug ever. "Heyy girll" shay said excitedly. the girls heard footsteps. "aye stop hogging shay, let us get some love too. " gabbi shouted.  "okay , okay " india said. as soon as india moved out the way. jada and gabbi practically body slammed the girl when they went in for their bear hug.  "alright guys, let the girl breathe and help her with her luggage.  "Yeah guys, can i breathe please." shay said with a struggle.  They quickly let her go and quickly helped her with her stuff.  

They helped shay put her things away and get settled. India decided to start working on dinner on dinner. As she was getting all the ingredient out and ready.  She was busy when shay came in to watch her cook.  "dag you making alot of food, its only four of us here." shala asked.  "we are having guest and a early dinner. " India answered her.  As she finished her sentence jada and gabbi came into the room being nosy. " what guest." jada asked. "got7." india said with a cough. " excuse me who? you better have not said who i think you said. " jada said raising her eyebrow at india, waiting for her to explain herself.  "what did she say." gabbi asked.  jada whispered to gabbi the answer and you could've sworn she was about to have a stroke.  " she did what now." gabbi yelled. "come on tell me what's going on ." shala asked growing impatient.  

Jada walked around the island and pinched the living daylight out of india's arm. " say what you just said." jada exclaimed through her teeth.  "i invited got7 to dinner, now let go damn." i yelled.  shala literally froze in her seat. " guys i think we broke shay." india said with concern.  " we ... we bitch no YOU broke her." gabbi said.  

"i've been here for less than a hour and yall managed to make me want to crawl in a hole and never come out" shay damn near shouts. which startles the group cause she very rarely yells. "Okay everyone just breathe, we can do this. They're only human. Think of it as a bunch of our guy friends coming over for dinner alright." India said to calm the room.  "We can make dinner together to get our minds off of the fact that they're coming here." she continued.  They all nodded in agreement and got to work. 

                                                                            -A Hour Later-