𝟙𝟙

today we leave for tour and of course los angeles is first

today we leave for tour and of course los angeles is first.  I know mj is excited to see his grandparents and cousins. it's always good to see mark's parents.  I decided to bring my sister jordin along with me to help keep an eye on mj while i work. Today is one of my good days in this pregnancy. My body doesn't hurt as much as has at somedays.  I have my good days and bad days and today is a good day.

we finally finished packing and took all our things down stairs for it to be put into our car for the ride to the airport. 

"You got everything." i asked mark as i sat my bag down.  "Yes babe, i got everything." he answered. He came up to me and took me into his arms. "did i tell you i love you  today." as he looked at me with love in his eyes.  "yes many actually." i said as i wrapped my hands on his shoulders.  "well i want to say it again. i love you with my whole heart and soul." He said as he kissed me lightly on the lips.  We sat in tranquil silence for a minute and then snapped back into reality.  

                                                                           -At the airport-

Me, Mj, Jordin,  gabbi, yuri & India took a earlier flight then the boys so we could settle quicker and i could get more rest. Also i don't want my son or myself to get mobbed at the airport when all the guys are there cause i swear i dont car if i'm pregnant or not i will cut a bitch for mines.(pregnancy hormones?!) Yuri and Mj fell asleep on the ride over , so less hassle cause them two TOGETHER.  They would demolish a small town. We got through to customs and got on the flight. Not long after the flight after took of Mj and jordin were slumped. Yuri was snuggled into india while she read and gabbi was also asleep , so why not take my pregnant ass to sleep too.

                                                                                - In L.A-

We finally landed and headed to the our home in town. (Yes a house in l.a and korea) We planned on meeting later on for dinner. India decided to stay at a hotel, while gabbi and shay stayed with me at me and mark's home. We finally got settled and the kids were playing in the living room while the rest of us was chilling on the couches watching them.  We decided to catch up.  

"so what new girlies?" i asked shay and gabbi.  "Nothing much, working. what about you ? " shay asked.  "Nothing new just being pregnant and uncomfortable, also tryna keep up with a 2 year old. a bitch is tired." i  complained.  "it almost over girl, then you'll chasing around two kids instead of one." gabbi said.  she looked a little lost in thought after her little statement. "Gabbi you alright." i asked. "Not really, just lost in thought since yugyeom wanna have another kid outta nowhere." she said with a little disdain.  " Aww shxt ya'll tryna give us a baby yugy. " i said with excitement.  " naw bitch we were planning on waiting til yuri was 3 but now this dumb ass wanna spring shxt out on me. " she said with a huff while crossing her arms. 

"well its not that big of a deal , whether you have a baby now or later its a blessing. Just give him another little one and hopefully its a boy and ya'll would be done" shay said trying to make her feel a little better about the situation. "i'll just have to think about it for a little while longer than maybe. " gabbi said and then proceeded to watch the kids play.  We got lost in our conversation and then next minute we know heard four loud asses. " Honey I'm home." Mark yelled way too loud.  "Daddddddyyyy" MJ yelled as he ran into his dad's arms. "Hey little guy!" Mark said as he kissed him on the forehead. i love seeing my two boys together. "Yuri-ssi" Yugyeom said getting his baby girls attention.  "Dada" she said she said she moved her little legs as fast as she could to get to her dad. He picked her up and kissed her on top of her head as she laid her head on his chest. you could tell she was a daddy's girl.

Jaebum and Jinyoung was also here to stay for the shows they have in l.a.  jinyoung walked over to shay a gave her a side hug and a peck on the lips.  meanwhile jb looked like a lost puppy while everyone else was lovey dovey.  

I decided to be a good friend and got up and gestured for him to come with me into the kitchen.  He followed cause he ain't stupid and does what i say for the most part.  "What's going on with you dude?" i asked him as i got a bottle of water out of my fridge.  "Nothing what do you mean" he said acting like he didn't know what i was talking about.  "Don't bullshxt me , you look like someone smacked your fresh ice cream cone outta ya hand. whats wrong." i asked once again He huffed in defeat.  "I miss india." he said in a whisper.  " excuse me what was that." i said so he could say it louder. " i said i miss india, so so much." he said as he looked down at his hands with a hint of sadness. It broke my heart to see him like this. i honestly didn't know he loved her this much, i mean i knew he loved her but he loves her with his whole heart and soul and breath.

"did you tell her how you felt .?" i asked him. "No, everytime i go to text her i change my mind cause i feel like a bother to her. " he answer. "Jaebum you know damn well you aren't a bother. she loves you too. she never says a bad thing about you. you guys were good together." i said to reassure him.  "if we were so good together than why aren't we together now." he asked. "Honestly i feel like you guys just needed some time apart to figure things out. She's coming over tonight. just talk to her , okay." i said as i patted his arm. He nodded in agreement and then smirked a little and then we headed to join the rest of the group and help everyone unpack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a update 

read, vote and share 

gracias lol