S I X T E E N

We are now in miami which is awesome cause i wanted to take yuri to the beach , since we don't go them very often.  so while the boys was busy doing publicity and interviews. Us girls decided to go to the beach and hang out before the show tonight. I was a little under the weather but that was probably due to all the traveling we've been doing.  I'll be fine tomorrow.  

We all sat and talked while watching the kids play in the sand and water. Jada's sister jordin was watching them so we had no worries.  

"We're gonna be so busy when we all get back to korea." Jada stated. "You're right, with the planning of shay's wedding and your babyshower when we get back its gonna be hectic." i said as i laid on the towel under me. "you guys don't have to work too hard on my wedding since its next year, lets focus on jada more since she's about to pop soon." shay stated as she went to rub jada's belly.  "That's sweet of you guys. i can't wait to see my new bundle of joy. carrying this extra weight is too much on my body good lord." jada stated looking uncomfortable.  

I excused myself  to the bathroom. I slightly sped walked cause i had to throw up. I must have the flu of something cause i've been throwing up all morning. i just been hiding it cause i don't want people to worry about me.  I can take care of myself and yes i know that's weird for a married woman to say but i got too much pride.  after i was done throwing most of what i ate today i headed back to join the group. Not too long after i joined them we decided to pack up and headed back to the hotel to chill until we needed to head to the venue for the show tonight.

                                                               ( Skip to hotel)    

 I walked into our room with yuri on my hip , she was dead to the world and heavy asf for her age. i went to put her in the bed while i put stuff away.  as i turned the corner i found my lovely husband already in bed. 

"Oh hey ." i said to as i laid our daughter next to him. "Hey Jagiya, How was the beach?" he said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. " it was good , it obvi tired yuri out. but she needed a nap so its fine." i explained. i walked to put the stuff away that was in my bags and also proceeded to clean up and get our luggage ready for when we leave in the morning.   As i was minding my business cleaning yugyeom called me.

" ayy babe , i know you've feeling under the weather so i got some things to help you feel better." he said as he came over and handed me a bag full of stuff.  i looked through and saw cough medicine and kleenex, some cough drops and nausea drops.  i dug deeper and found a pregnancy test. i picked it up and looked at him with my eyebrow cocked like really dude.

"you never know until you take it, and if you are sick with the flu we're going to get you some antibiotics and if you're pregnant we need to get you some prenatals." he stated as he pushed me into the bathroom. i did what i had to do or whatever and then wait the 2 minutes til we got our results.  Let me tell you those were the longest couple of minutes of my life. 

i went back to check the test andddd........

I automatically started tearing up.. i wanted to wait another year but shxt happens .  i walked into the room where yugyeom and yuri was. 

" I guess we are gonna be parents again." i said while showing him the test.  " what really ?!?" he got up and took the test from and gave me the biggest warmest hug.  he held on to me tight and then he was slightly shaking.  "yugy you alright." i asked as he let go of me. when we made eye contact i noticed he was crying. 

"I'm just really happy." he said as he grabbed my face with both hands and gave me the warmest most gentle kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow , to updates in a row. 

vote.comment. share

xx. india