𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀғᴇ

                "𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓲 𝓻𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                              🅙🅐🅓🅐

                               "Hi." i said as i smiled nervously at his beautiful face.  He smirked at me and then nodded to the seat across from which i assumed he was asking to sit. "Yeah go ahead." i responded.  He proceeded to sit. It was silent for a little bit surprisingly it wasn't awkward.  I decided to make convo. "so you gotta another show tonight, are you excited?" i asked as i took a sip of  my iced  coffee.  I waited for him to respond to look and find him staring at me.  

" Uh mark... you okay." I said as i snapped in front his face. "huh what?" he said snapping out of whatever trance he was in. "i said are you excited for the show tonight." i repeated snickering a little. "oh yeah uh i am excited, i can't wait. " he said with a glimmer of excitement on his face.  we got lost in conversation about tour and he was telling me how excited he was to be back home.  As we were talking we were accompanied by India and jaebum.  They were giggling about something. Them two are cute together , i don't know why they don't  just date already.

"Hi guys." They said in unison and then busted out laughing. Those two are weird. "what are you guys talking about?" india asked as she took a seat next to jaebum. "tour and stuff." i answered. "and stuff." she repeated while wiggling her eyebrows.  "Not like that." as i hit her arm.  "ahh the abuse." she said while rubbing her arm and laying her head on jb's shoulder. He put his arm around her and started to rub the same spot on her arm and he stuck his tongue out at me 

"why are yall so dramatic?" i said as i continued. "we are the same sign what did you expect." she answers and she stayed laying on his shoulder, which he didn't seem to care. He just went on playing on his phone and she was watching what he was doing.  I looked and mark who was looking at me. in which i just smiled at him. "So what are you guys gonna be up to later on tonight." he asked.  "Nothing much probably gonna catch up with chores and get ready for work tomorrow." i answered.  "Would you mind if i invited you guys over to my parents house for a late dinner and bonfire.?" he asked.  " Are you sure that's alright with them.?" i asked. 

"Yeah , my parent's don't mind , the more the merrier." he answered. " well in that case can we bring our roommate gabbi as well." i asked. "yeah that fine, does that mean youre coming." he asked with anticipation. " uh yeah." i said as i took my last sip of my drink. 

"In that case can i have your number." He asked and i could tell my eyes must of gotten big because he starting to try and keep me from panicking. "Its so i can send yall the address." he told me.  "Oh okay i said as he handed me his phone.  i quickly put my number in and handed it back.  "Well it was nice seeing you guys , i hope yall have a good rehearsal and concert. see yall later. " i said as i got up from my seat. Mark and jaebum stood up as i got up.  I guess they were leaving as well cause they followed us out.  Mark came closer to give me the warmest most comforting hug i've received in a long time.  We must have been hugging for a while cause all we heard was someone clearing their throats and by their i mean india and jaebum.  we broke our embrace to look over at them smirking.

"whats with the smirks." i asked cocking my eyebrow up.  "oh nothing, come on lets go.  We'll see yall later." india said as she grabbed my arm and drug me away. we both waved goodbye as we walked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                         (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ MARK ♥

I watched as they walked away, man this girl is something else. I'd rather be around her all the time. she is so sweet and her accent is the cutest. what is happening ? why can't i stop thinking about her.  "Man you're sprung and yall arent even dating." jaebum said knocking me out of my thoughts.  "Man shut up , i am not. " i said back to him as we walked back to the venue for rehearsal. He gave me that bitch please look and we continued walking . i started laughing and we were joking around until we got back to get ready for the concert. 

"there you guys are , what took y'all so long." Jackson asked.  "we ran into mark's future wife and her friend." jb said nudging me. "Oh the chick from last night, how was that?" bambam asked.  "Her name is jada and it was fine." i said as someone was helping put in my earpiece.  "Oooo jada , do you love her? " yugyeom said teasingly.  "No i don't love her , i just met her yesterday."i said in all seriousness.  "But.. i do like her, alot." i continued. They all stopped what they were doing and started staring at me. "what?" i asked.  "This is the first time in a long time you've actually liked someone." Jackson said as the rest nod to agree with his statement. I smile to myself as we walk onto stage.  " Maybe its something about her they draws me in, i want to get to know her better.  i invited her and her friends over my parents for tonights dinner." i said. 

"you did? so we get to meet her." jinyoung said. " I wanna see what about got you acting like a love sick puppy. " he continued.  "Guys it's not that deep, i am not." i said rolling my eyes.

                                          "Yeah , yeah whatever you say." jackson exclaimed. 

                                     𝕎𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕣𝕖𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕒𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ , ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ.

xx. ɪɴᴅɪᴀ