Unforgivable

Cheater! Cuphead x Reader x Oswald

Requested by: Moonlight_70

And the story begins.

××××

Life was great so far.

Nothing going wrong in (y/n)'s life. Everything she had in life, brought her hapiness.

~

"Don't worry. She'll never find out. I'm positive."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes (f/n)."

(Y/n) clenched onto the gold locket around her neck.

The locket contained a photo of her and another, Cuphead.

Her (e/c) eyes tearing up, finding out the terrible truth about Cuphead's excuses.

"Yes. I'll see you there tomorrow night. I have something very important to tell you."

Her head hung low, as she gripped he heart locket more.

Everything she's heard him say; turned fuzzy, and thrown away, in her blank mind.

The tears still streaming down her cheeks, walking away to their bedroom.

Everything around her slowed down. The bright lights now going down.

Had she finally broke? Had she finally broke herself from this harsh reality? Or had she just given up trying anymore?

All the questions running through her mind, as she entered the bedroom.

"So? That's why you've been coming home so late? Why you've been so damn distant?" She whispered to herself, sitting on her side of the bed.

~

"Hey baby. Why aren't you in bed yet?" Cuphead asked, going to his dresser, and pulling out his night clothing, before hearing a small sniffle.

"What's up with you and (f/n)? Huh? Hanging out wih each other behind my back? I thought you were suppose to be loyal and trusted. I thought she was going to be someone I trusted."

Tears now visible on her cheeks. As her soft sobbing grew louder by the minute.

Cuphead stood silent, before walking over to his spouse.

He was about to wrap his arms around her, but was shoved back; an angry looking (y/n), standing up, eyes covered by her (h/c) hair.

"I hate to be tpuched by you now; finding out that you were with her! My childhood friend! I can't look at you now. For I can only see a cheater standing in front of me."

Her voice was hushed as she continued to sob, trembling at this point.

"Did I forget to mention the long paragraphs you've sent her? Yeah. I read them while you were to busy chatting away with your friends. You always did that, whenever I went out to spend time with my other friends."

She laughed softly, wiping her tears; though they never seem to stop.

"They told me there was something going on between you two, but I couldn't believe it. I started to accept all your excuses and lies. And everything involving you; going out and coming home late in the night. And the fact my friend would cancel our hanhout. Simply because she is too damn busy."

(Y/n) walked over to their closet, and pulled out a packed suitcase, and another shoulder, strap bag.

"I think I have had enough of this. I don't think there should be an apology for what you've done. Along with her. Feel free to invite her over now. She can live for all I care. I'm not going to forgive you for this."