Dreaming

Oswald x Dead! Reader

Prepare for the emotional impact.

I am sorry. But I feel as if I should at least give you this. Btw: Oswald hasn't met Ortensia in this.

××××

(Y/n).

The woman that Oswald wanted to marry one day.

The one he fell so in love with.

~

"Oswald. Look at the stars. They're so beautiful. Especially with this nice evening."

"They sure are. But not as beautiful as you."

"Oh Oswald. You sure know how to fluster me. And I love that about you. You're handsome yourself."

"You deserve to be flattered. I don't want to risk losing you. I love you."

"I love you too, Ozzy."

~

He sighed deeply, as he rested his back against the booth.

Across from him sat Felix and Mickey.

The two boy's chatting happily, and sharing jokes. Laughing every so often.

Oswald remained silent, but smiled softly, before another memory replayed in his mind.

~

"(Y/n). Do you ever wonder what it would be like if we never met?"

"Of course Ozzy. I would have been so lost with everything. I wouldn't have been here, by your side. I would still be the girl who stayed home, and writing in her journals."

"Oh gosh. What would I do without you?"

"You would have been the boy who grew famous from his looks. The boy who made all the girls and women fall head over heels for him."

"It's like I dated the 'one' after all." Oswald smiled, before sitting up from laying in the grass, and hovering over (y/n).

His hands on each side of her head, as he looked into her (e/c) eyes. Getting lost in them as he slowly leaned down.

Their lips inching closer to each other, then connecting together in sync.

~

"Ozzy! What would you like to order?" Mickey said, catching the attention of the bun.

"Oh. I think I will have the soup special of the day." He spoke, handing his menu over to the waiter, and looking down at his lap.

Felix looked over at Oswald with a worried expression.

Not long before Mickey did as well.

~

"Wow. Ozzy. This is beautiful. You didn't have to do this."

"I wanted to give my girl the best six year anniversary she could have."

"Oh Ozzy. I love it."

She ran up to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, and pulling him in for a soft, and passionate kiss.

She pulled away, before smiling with closed eyes, and nuzzling into his neck.

"I love it Ozzy."

"And you will love the ending to it."

"Oh Ozzy. You sure made this anniversary more special."