It's Alright

Bendy and Boris x Little Sister! Reader

This is a sibling scenario. In this you're around five years old.

Requested by: Voiletcuppers (your requests + idea is amazing)

Honestly, everyone's requests are amazing. All your ideas, are simply amazing. Makes me wish I was like you all when it comes to plots/ideas. :) So, don't be afraid to request.

As always, enjoy.

××××

Being a (y/n) was quite the challenge. Especially when your a five year old like her.

She didn't quite understand most things yet. Niether did she understand why her brothers and her were always on the move.

Almost like nomads.

Keyword: ALMOST. Because they have been welcomed to live with Betty and the others whenever they weren't on the move.

"(Y/n)! Get up. We're going to see Ms. Betty and the others today." Boris said, a smile plastered on his face.

Also, making (y/n) smile brightly.

She jumped out of the bed, and ran into the bathroom, doing her hygiene and getting into a change of clothes.

On the other hand, Boris waited patiently, as Bendy packed the essentials he always had to take. In case something happened while they were out.

"Done!" (Y/n) exclaimed happily, jumping on the bed, before getting off and going to Boris.

She jumped up and down, with her hands out.

Boris knew what she was asking for, and picked her up. Holding her in his arms.

Her height wasn't a problem. So, she could always be picked up by others without a problem.

"Are we going now?" She asked, looking over at Bendy, who only chuckled.

"Yes. We are going now." Bendy replied, as he ruffled her hair, messing it up a bit. Yet, she didn't care because it was Bendy.

Bendy was always someone she looked up to. And so was Boris.

"Will Ms. Teia and Ms. Betty both be there this time?" She asked.

"I'm sure they'll be there this time, (y/n)." Boris replied, before Bendy took her into his owns arms.

He then put her on his shoulders, holding her legs down, just before walking out the room, and into the morning sunlight.

A giggle left her mouth, before the smile stayed.

"Onward big brother! I want to see them."

Bendy smiled softly, before the three began their trek towards the place.

~

The bell above the door, dinged as the three siblings entered.

"Good morning everyone!" (Y/n) shouted happily, waving at the employees.

Betty; who was behind the counter, stood up, hearing (y/n)'s morning greeting.

"Good morning little (y/n). Good morning Brois and Bendy." She replied, placing down a cookie sheet in the glass case.

"Good morning Ms. Betty." Boris replied, as he waved.

"Good morning indeed.~" Bendy said in a flirty voice, before hearing somebody clear their throat.