The Feeling

(Y/n) stared at the floor, lost in thought.

What happened to the world she thought was better than reality? Where was the person who made it? When will this person ever speak about this?

"Oh. I didn't see you there (y/n). Would you like to see _____?"

She looked up to meet with maroon eyes, looking into her own.

This was one of the other. The one they called Äłěx. At least what she has heard from someone.

"Um. If I am not a bother to her." (Y/n) said, putting her hands at her sides, looking at the floor, keeping her focus down, before Äłěx answered.

"No. You're not a bother to her at all. In fact, she is the bother to everyone else. But, if you really want to see her, I guess this is different." Äłěx chuckled, before opening a door behind her, and opening it.

"Just don't let her thoughts go out. She never shuts her mouth. Oh. Might I suggest you use THIS. To make her wind down and remain silent."

Äłěx placed a small object into the palm of (y/n)'s hand, before shutting the door, with a click.

(Y/n) looked down, and quickly threw the object down. A small clanking being heard, before she ran off.

'No way. What was she thinking? That could hurt them." She thought, as she spotted another door, and knocking softly.

The door opened slightly, as she knocked again. Her eyes scanned the entire room, before the room was engulfed with music.

"Hello? _____? Are you here?" She called out.

"..." The soft tune of music continued, before there came a loud noise. As if someone were being threatened.

(Y/n) listened in a bit more as a voice was booming and yelling at someone.

"You know how much energy it takes for me to make you do this type of stuff!? I hate that you can't even write for everyone that needs this! Explain why you stopped writing all of a sudden! Now!"

"... I need the break... I don't like when I have to be forced to write... At least not by you... You make feel bad and you're making me feel less... energetic... You should just leave..."

"Oh! I am not leaving! I handed her something that will make you think twice! Maybe even get you started with writing! You do need to be forced! And you need to hurry up with what they want!"

(Y/n)'s eyes widened, seeing who the two people were.

Äłěx and... Fallen?

So Äłěx was the reason why Fallen was not herself. Why she hasn't felt motivated.

"Oh come on HALEEEEEY. They obviously hate that you're not updating. Maybe I should take control for awhile. And maybe you do need time to think about your mistakes."

"STOP!" (Y/n) shouted, before running between the two.

××××

You looked towards Fallen; Haley, and then to Äłěx.

Äłěx was just the same as Haley except; instead of all black hair, she had a deep red fringe, and crimson, right eye + the empty left eye socket. Also, counting the sharp fangs that protruded from her lip.

"Oh. It's you. Do you have what I gave you?"

"No! I left it behind! What was the meaning of that thing anyway!?"

"It's so we can make her start. She has been off for quite a while now. And I thought that using that item would help her change her mind."

Your (e/c) eyes widen in shock. Seeing the small glint of pure evil in Äłěx's eyes. Watching as she slowly, pulled Haley up from her chair, and proceeded towards you, holding her arms and hands behind her back.

Your gaze fell upon a small gleaming object in Äłěx's hand. Noticing the same one, that you had dropped before coming here.

"If you don't want to do it. Then I have no choice but to do it myself." Äłěx spoke, placing the object against Haley's wrist, guiding it up and down, without any pressure.

Haley remained quiet, as she closed her eyes. Showing no signs of fear, anger, or sadness. Just an expression of tiredness.

Äłěx chuckled darkly, pulling the object back, and shoving Haley in front of you. Making her fall to the floor on her stomach.

The smile on her face showed how much she enjoyed Haley being pushed, and shoved around. Especially, seeing her in pain.

"Fine by me if you don't want to. I will just do it again next time. But. Next time, she won't be the same as now. Or before." Äłěx chuckles, disappearing into the darkness of the other side in the room.

You quickly went to Haley's side, and helped her up. Looking into her dull, tired eyes.

It was clear she hadn't looked the same, but clear that she was trying so hard to remain calm over everything. Even though, she had refused to let go many times before.

"You really should rest. At least do something to help you out with whoever that was." You spoke in a soft tone, helping Haley to the bed.

"That was 'IT'. That was who I hate to see everytime I want to do this kind of stuff. She is always saying that to make me believe none of you would ever want to see me again."

Haley sat on the bed, looking up at you with a gentle smile.

"But I refuse to let her, because I say you do enjoy my company. And you all seem to enjoy what I do. Thanks for everything." She said, pulling out a small notebook, and pencil.

"Before I began once again. Do you really enjoy the stuff I do? Do you actually love what I give out you all?"

You nodded as your arms wrapped around the short female, before she wrote down something in the notebook, and placing it next to her.

"I'm sure I will do the best I could to make you smile once again. I am really sorry for not being around much, but I promise to do better than ever." She spoke, releasing you from her arms, and standing up.

"You will. All of us do care. We just hate to keep pushing you to do things. We know the cost, and we are not going to forget. We'll still support you even if you have to go away for awhile." You say with a smile, and proceeded to go on and on about everything she has done.

Even if it is worth the wait. We will always enjoy what you do. And how ever long you need to get thing done.

××××

So, I decided to make this because, I feel like every writer; in a fandom, should know this, and can kind of relate in a way.

Being a writer myself.

I haven't been very creative for awhile, and it makes feel bad since most of you have been requesting. And I just want to get back onto the wagon again.

I really appreciate how many of you are supporting me with your comments. And saying that there is no rush in writing out oneshots.

I am super sorry that it's taking awhile to update and all that other stuff.

I just wanted to tell you all, it will take while considering I have been a bit less creative and less inspired. But I am doing the best I could to get everything situated, and start making more oneshots for you all.

Again. Thank you to those who have supported me when I couldn't get updates done, or the oneshots have been slow.

Thank you all so much.

Hope you have a wonderful day, and evening (what ever your time zone is).

And I shall get your oneshots completed soon.

Bye.