Loss: Finale Part

Cuphead × Schizophrenic! Depressed! Reader

So, someone mentioned if I was going to do a second part.

THANK YOU! For mentioning that. I had forgot about it. Thank you for bringing that up. I really am sorry for not making a second part to Loss: Part 1.

Final part inspired b the song: "Hurts Like Hell" by Fleurie

Warning: Lots of feels. ((Play song))

××××

(Y/n)'s POV

My head hurt like hell.

It had been a week since Cuphead, Mickey, and Oswald have found me shaking in fear; crying, as I kept myself under a blanket.

I can't remember how to feel. I can't remember what happiness felt like.

The darkness had already become a part of me. In which has consumed my thoughts and emotions.

"Hey Mickey. How's she doing?"

I hear Cuphead's voice. Slowly closing my eyes, concentrating on both him and Mickey's voice.

"I can't be sure. But she hasn't smiled or been able to speak for a week. After what happened, she hasn't dared to leave the house."

"Or her room for that matter."

I heard Oswald's voice.

I opened my dull (e/c) eyes. Sighing out sadly.

Since that day, I haven't felt myself. I keep moving into the darkness.

Everyday, I become more paranoid and show less emotion. Set on the fact I should have been put out of my misery, long time ago.

~

Normal POV

Cuphead, Mickey and Oswald, sat around the table, looking down.

They knew it wasn't long before (y/n) had been fully consumed by the datkness.

Although, they didn't know she already was.

Mickey and Oswald's biggest fear was losing (y/n). Losing her to a battle she was trying to fight.

Mickey sighed out softly, before getting up and going to (y/n)'s bedroom.

He stood in front of her door.

He placed his hand against the door, before singing out some words.

"How can I say this without breaking
How can I say this without taking over
How can I put it down into words
When it's almost too much for my soul alone"

Tears slowly formed in his eyes, as he breathed out.

It was too much for him to keep in anymore. Too long, that he had kept all this bottled up emotion in.

"I loved and I loved and I lost you
I loved and I loved and I lost you
And it hurts like hell
Yeah it hurts like hell"

(Y/n) held the blanket tightly around her body. Tears streaming down her cheeks, as she kept her head lowered.

How could she be like this?

Everything she was. All, no longer there.

The entire room, grew dark once again, as the shadowed figure from before reappeared.

Its clawed hand, slowly touching her head. Making her flinch.

"Please no. I don't want it to happen now." She whispered quietly to it.