I Love You. Idiot.

Flirty! Bendy x Tsundere! Reader

{{Dedicated to you.}}

Requested by Ashwashereagain

{{By the way: Sorry if I made some mistakes. Still learning the dere's. •^• I also used the video for a bit of inspiration. But Here you go.}}

((Warning: Cringey pick-up lines.))

Enjoy!

××××

"What is there to do around here?" (Y/n) asked as she laid down, face first in the bed, looking over at Teia, who seemed to be looking over some pages.

"Why don't you take a look around here? I hear there is a really beautiful café nearby." Teia spoke, before they got up, and placed the paper's back into their black, leather, satchel bag.

"Why don't we both go? Seeing as we have a few more hours before Bendy and Boris get back."

Teia sighed softly, before smiling.

"Ok. Ok. Let's go then. And maybe get your mind away from Bendy." Teia said as they wiggled their eyebrows, a smirk forming on their lips.

"E-Eh!"

(Y/n) quickly jumped off the bed, and rushed in front Teia, looking up at the tall cup.

"I don't think of that idiot. I never have."

"Alright. Whatever makes you calm down."

~

"Wow! This is a beautiful café."

(Y/n)'s eyes widen, making Teia chuckle, as they sat down at a table.

Little did they know they were going to be at the same place Bendy and a certain cup; was going to be there.

A waitress stood by their table as she began to write down their drink orders, and whatever pastry they chose.

"Well if it isn't Teia and (y/n)." Bendy all of sudden spoke, making (y/n) hit him on the arm.

"Ow? Is that all I get for being back?" He asked, before looking at the (h/c) haired female.

"It's your fault idiot. You shouldn't have startled me." She replied back, and turned away from him, folding her arms.

A small pout making its way onto her face. As well as a small blush.

Teia noticed this and watched as (y/n) tried to keep herself from growing flustered around the small demon.

"You know, everytime I look into your eyes. I see nothing but my world with you."

"Wa-Wah!"

(Y/n)'s face flushed red as she faced Bendy.

"It should be illegal to be that cute, because you're cuteness is killing me."

"I am not cute!" She pouted, trying to hide the blush on her cheeks. Then pushing him.

His back bumping into Cuphead, earning an annoyed sigh from him.

Bendy smiled, trembling before getting back into his flirty behavior.

"Oh. You don't mind if I can slythrin. Right?"

Teia looked towards Bendy, glaring daggers, before Cuphead smacked his head from the back.

A chuckle escaping Teia, as they witnessed Cuphead's irritation from Bendy's little flirting game. Keeping him from going to any other, sinful pick-up lines.