Being Me (1 of 2)

Swap! Boreese x Bi! Reader

I decided to give this a try. I mean, I rarely see anything like this. And because being Bisexual myself, I admit I've always wanted to see one-shots like this.

Sorry if you don't like this, but for the sake of some readers, I will dedicate this to you. :3

Enjoy! ♡♡

××××

"Get back here you brat!"

A pair of foot steps were heard amoung the crowd.

People gathered in the center of the small town, for a celebration.

A celebration of the questers fixing the ink machine. For the ink illness, being cured.

"Stop that little rascal!"

"Get back here (y/n)!"

The two voices yelled out, before the (h/c) haired female took a turn into a alley, hiding inside a frissure.

She breathed out quietly, capturing her breath. Doing her best to listen out for; who she called, her parents.

"Dammit! Where the hell did that snobby girl go."

"Let's continue. She might not be that far."

The two voices of her parents slowly faded, as they continued through the crowd, in search of her.

She slid down to the ground, resting her head against the bricked frissure, locking up.

It had gone on for a solid three hours.

Her parents chasing her down, to take her back to the place she hate to call 'home'.

The memories of being pushed to do things she never really wanted to do. Being forced to be someone she isn't. And even being forced to love the opposite when she hated it.

"Finally." She whispered out, before standing up, and brushing strands of hair out of her eyes.

She remained in the alleyway for another minute bfore walking out, and following the crowd.

~

Everyone cheered out happily as the questers started showing up. Every one of them having a bag of some sorts, and handing out little treats to the toons or people {humans}.

(Y/n) stood in the frontwith the children. Considering she was short and looked like a child.

"Oh. Did you not get a treat?"

A soft voice spoke, making (y/n) look up, to meet with soft, brown eyes.

She stared in awestruck, before being snapped out of her trance.

"Stare any longer, you might become stone." The female winked at the other, before smirking.

"O-Oh. I'm sorry." (Y/n) quickly looked away, before the female handed her a treat.

A small smile formed on her lips,as she took the treat and put it into her pocket; on the pants, saving it for later.

(Y/n) remained quiet before realizing the other female was still standing in front of her. She looked up, seeing the wolf smiling at her.

"Oh. Thank you. And I really admire how you and your group have managed to fix the ink machine. It must've been quite adventurous."

The wolf laughed softly, before kneeling to the females' height, and looking into her (e/c) eyes.

"Well, to be quite honest, I'm more intrigued that someone like you seem quite excited to at least hear about our quest and adventure." The wolf commented, patting the female on the shoulder.

(Y/n) looked down, blushing in both embarassement and happiness. Her hands clasped together, as she smiled softly.

"And considering you're a cat, I'm guessing your very curious about it."

With that said, (y/n)'s ears slowly peeked out of her (h/l), (h/c) hair. And her tail, swayed happily behind her.

Her blush turned red, and slowly darkened with shyness.

"I'm sorry for making you embarassed. I just couldn't help myself. It's cute too."

As if she weren't red enough already, her cheeks grew more redder, as she tried to hide them from the wolf.

A few seconds later, she finally managed to control her blushing cheeks,as they grew back to it's normal color.

"My name is Boreese. Wouldn't want someone like you forgetting.~" She winked again. This, making (y/n) blush pink.

"I-I'm (y/n). Even though you may forget who I am once you go back to what you do." She spoke quietly at the end, and looking down at her feet, rubbing her arm softly.

Boreese, placed her fingers under (y/n)'s chin, and slowly made her look up.

"What makes you think I'd ever forget a beautiful girl like you?"

(Y/n)'s face, slowly grew pink, before her eyes looked to the side. Trying to do her best, avoiding eye contact, and control her flustered face.

"I-I'm sorry. I just-. It's just that-. Sorry." She apologized, before Boreese wore a soft smile, and took her fingers off the females' chin.

"It's alright. No need to apologize. But hey. Would you like to hangout with me and my lil' sis'. She really likes to meet new people. Considering she is just a kid."

(Y/n) thought for a moment before finally agreeing.

Boreese nodded, and grabbed her hand, taking her through the crowd, and finally reaching, where her sister was.

"Brinda! Meet our new friend." Boreese spoke out, but had slowly said friend, as if she knew it didn't sound right to her.

"What? Really? Wait until Cuppuccino comes back. We'll be great friends." Her little sister, Brinda, spoke happily, before running up to (y/n).

"I'm Brinda. It's really nice to meet you." She spoke cheerily, before giving her a closed eye smile.

"It's nice to meet you too Brinda. I am (y/n)."

The three chatted for another hour, until a voice was heard amoung their chat.

"(Y/n)?"

The (f/c) cat turned around, to see who it was that had called her.

"Au-Aunt Felicia?"

××××

Oof. I don't know what GenderSwap! Felix's name is. So I decided with Felicia.

Anyways, this is all. Hence I am doing not so good right now. I've become less inspired once again. T^T But I will try.

And it is the same with drawing.

Until then.

~FallenAn9el391~