Apologies are Too Late

Mean!Cold!Bendy x Depressed!Dark!Reader

(Dark = Being one of the people who have been controlled by their inner demons/nightmares/negative selves)

Warning: Mild language, angst, mild content.

××××

The sound of dripping, echoed throughout the dark room.

No sound was made. Except for the sound of the tapping; branches, against the glass windows, of the room.

All was silent, until loud yelling was heard.

~

"(Y/n)! What the hell is wrong with you!? Boris almost died because of you!"

The (h/c) haired female shrunk in the corner of the room, as Bendy walked closer.

His crimson red eyes, never losing the glare he gave her. Making her move far, to the corner, hating the eye contact between him and her.

"I'm sorry Bendy.. I just..-"

"Save it (y/n)! You never do anything right! Might as well leave the group. Seeing as you have no reason to stay."

Her (e/c) eyes widen in shock. Tears forming at the corners, before she fell to the floor, clutching her shirt.

Dark and negative thoughts began to consume her mind.

"Be-Bendy! Please. It wasn't her fault. Sh-She tried to stop me. Bu-But I didn't lis-listen to her. Just, don't do this t-to her." Boris said, as he felt the dark aura around Bendy.

Bendy, looked at Boris, before turning his head quickly to face (y/n).

She shook from crying and fear.

"Who's going to help you now?"

"You're far from being saved."

"You've done it. You've finally fucked up. You little good for nothing."

"You can't do anything right. You always fail at everything. You can't protect anyone. You can't even handle your own weapon."

"You're not smart. You're dumb."

"You're not pretty. You're trash."

"You don't belong."

"YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO BE A BETTER PERSON."

'I am never going to be good enough.' She thought, before her tears rushed down her cheeks. One by one, falling to the floor.

"Fine! She can stay. Just, keep her away from me. I don't want to see her anymore than I already have." Bendy spoke, walking out of the room, slamming the door closed.

The loud bang, caused Boris to jump a bit, before walking over to the crying, and shaking female.

He heard the sniffling and whispering coming from her. Making him more worried than ever. Or more worried than he should be.

"(Y/n)? He's finally gone. Please? Let me take you to the bed."

Boris spoke softly, reaching his hand out to her arm. But, before he could touch her arm, she moved away, facing the opposite of Boris.

His eyes showed nothing but worry and sadness. Seeing that she moved away from him.

"I.. I just need to be alone right now.. Just leave me alone.." She whispered, hiding her face into her knees. Letting her (h/c), (h/l) hair fall over, covering any open spaces.