Talk

Shy! Felix x Depressed! Reader

This is new! Since I; the writer/author have been feeling a bit meh, I will write this out.

Requested by TheatreWood

Hope you enjoy. And sorry if this makes you cry/emotional. I have the tendency to make that happen alot. •^• And sorry if this isn't what you want, but I tried to make it as close as possible. •~•

I though the music would fit with this, considering there is an emotional part.

××××

It had been years.

Five years to be exact. No one understood what was wrong. Or why the room had been locked.

No one, except her roommate; what she calls her family, her only friend she could trust.

With what happened to her so called "best friends".

"(Y/n). I've left some food in the oven for you. And there's a piece of strawberry shortcake in the fridge. I'll be back by the afternoon."

The sound footsteps going down the stairs and out the door had made the person, (y/n) sit up in silence.

'There's no way she could have. Even if I can't do anything around here. She shouldn't have to do anything for me.'

Was what went through her mind, as she turned to the edge of her bed; feet touching the floor as she stood up.

"..."

The light of the sun shone through a small crack in the curtain. It lit up the floor a bit, as too make a path for the female.

"..."

Before she could reach her door, memories rushed into her mind.

"Come on (y/n)! We're late for the parade. Dad said he'd by us ice cream too."

"Hold on big bro!"

"Here. Get on my back. I'll give you a piggyback ride."

"Big bro."

"It's alright."

Tears streamed down her cheeks.

Oh how she missed her brother's laughter and smile.

How he always made her feel safe whenever something bad had happened. No matter what situation it was.

"Happy birthday (y/n)!" (B/n) shouted, as he picked up little (y/n) and spun her in circles with him. Then placing her down, at the table.

"Wow. You're growing up to fast for us sweetie." Her father said, chuckling as he ruffled her hair. Making it messy.

"Oh (f/n). Stop. She's only seven years old." Her mother spoke after, playfully pushing (f/n) on the shoulder, smiling softly.

Both their voices echoeing out as she listened to her brother.

"Hey (n/n). Want to see what I got ya?"

"Sure big bro."

She sobbed quietly, trying to wipe away the tears but, they wouldn't stop.

Deep down, she knew it would never be fixed. The way everything used to be, would never be brought back.

Then the dreadful memory of that day appeared.

It all came rushing back to her. Haunting her all over again. As she fell to her knees, crying out in silence.