Love is Pain

Felix x Hanahaki Disease! Reader

Requested by: _Venus_The_hedgehog_

Here you go. Hope you enjoy. :3

××××

The pained feeling crawled up (y/n)'s throat.

Even though it was mostly petals; they began to form into beautiful flowers, covered by a bit of blood.

But the person coughing it up, was surely in pain. Everyday, she'd have to deal with it. Over and over when she knew the one she loved would never return her feelings.

Felix.

Felix the cat. Was the one she loved

~

"(Y/n)!" Bendy cried out, before helping her with her situation and keeping her up.

"It hurts but that's what love feels like. Right?"

Bendy looked at (y/n) suprised, before looking down at her hands.

Yellow flower pedals covering them, a few blood spots at the edges.

"I don't know (y/n). But I'm pretty sure love isn't supposed to be this painful." He spoke, sadness lacing his voice as he slowly rubbed her back, reassuring her.

~

Another wave of pain formed in her chest and throat, as she leaned over, puking.

The flowers now in its full form.

Her eyes widen in pure shock. It wasn't suppose to happen like this, but it had to.

"How long will this keep going? This is too painful to handle." She asked, leaning forward again, before coughing harshly into her palm, the flowers coming out.

A wave of sadness and guilt washed over her, as she continued to cough up the flowers.

~

Days had passed since her last 'event'. Nothing ever had to her.

There came a knock on their room door, as (y/n) waited patiently for Bendy, and Boris to return ((I'm writing this in a casino lobby and the song All Star came on xD)).

"Wonder who that could be? Bendy saud they'd be back in a few hours." She thought, getting up from the bed, and going over to the door.

"Bendy! Its me Cuphead. I'm out here with Mugman and Felix." He shouted.

(Y/n)'s widen in fear. She hasn't told Felix about her feelings, or how she actually felt about him.

But she knew. She knew he wouldn't ever return her feelings, and would just reject them. It would be one-sided love.

"Sorry Cups. It's just me. (Y/n)." She said loud enough for the three to hear through the door, as she started to unlock.

The door opened, revealing the thrio, standing there with smiles on their faces.

"Well then. I hope you don't mind us staying until they get back." Cuphead said, as he walked into the room.

"We have some really important news to tell them." Mugman's eyes sparkled in excitement, as he looked at the (h/c) haired girl.

She smiled softly, before patting him on the shoulders.

"I'm sure they'll be glad to hear about whatever the news is about."

When Felix looked at her, her chest started to ache once again, as the flowers slowly crawled up her throat.

It was going to happen again. This is what she hoped wouldn't happen.