Afraid to Befriend

Sad!Bendy x Human!Reader

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Sorry for not updating. But there is a message(?) Or rather A/n at the end.

Update: Hold up. Hold up. I'm going to give you a little heads up. If you're thinking Hailey-Senpai when you see H҉a҉l҉e҉y҉. That isn't who it is. I kind of inserted myself. So yeah, that's my name. Haley. Sorry 'bout that.

The name has now been inserted as Ech0.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Bendy! Have you heard? A human has joined our quest. I wonder if they're like Ech0 ?"

"Huh? Oh. No. I haven't. Do you want to go and talk to them?"

The small, demon spoke; his voice almost hoarse from lack of drinking any type of fluids and liquids, as he stood in front of the taller, wolf.

The tall wolf, looking down with his brown eyes twinkling in happiness.

"Yes! We should go before Mr. Felix or Cuphead get to them." His voice giving off how excited he was getting.

Bendy chuckled before taking his hand out of his pockets and patting the tall wolf's shoulder with a small smile.

"Let's go then, Boris. I am pretty sure Mr. Felix and Cuphead are just going to ask them the usual questions."

Boris nodded quickly, as he ran ahead of Bendy.

He only sighed softly, as his small smile turned into a frown. Once again, being replaced with a smile. A fake one.

"Only for now Bendy. Then you can enjoy the rest of the day relaxing or in thought." He whispered to himself.

Walking way behind Boris, the whole way.

"A human huh? What's your specialty?" The soft, Australian voice of another toon, making Bendy get out of his train of thought.

"Oh. My name is (y/n)." They replied, smiling brightly, before their eyes locked onto to the silent form of Bendy.

The way he stayed quiet, and stood behind the two cupbros, made (y/n) curious. At least feel more intrigued by his quiet nature.

(Y/n) decided to speak to the male, but was pulled back softly by a gloved hand.

"I wouldn't try to talk to him. He is still not quite fond of other humans. After what happened with another." The gruff voice of Cuphead, spoke.

"Oh. I just want to introduce myself. That is all I want to do." (Y/n) replied, smiling as she pulled her arm back, walking over to the male she wanted to speak with.

The male showed no signs of noticing the female walking towards him.

At least, that is what (y/n) thought before she was stopped six feet away from the quiet male by his booming voice.

One hand sticking in front of him. As if he was making a wall, but actually saying not to take another step.

"That's far enough." Bendy spoke, before putting his arm down, and putting it back into his pants pocket.

(Y/n) nodded her head in understanding. Then, smiling as she introduced herself to the male.

"I don't think you should be giving me your name. Possibly not even introduce yourself to me at all."