Christmas Special #1

Bendy x Reader - My Angel

You all deserve this. For all the sad oneshots I've been doing. Plus, this is going to be a modern universe (Basically an au that I would like to make sometime). Enjoy!~

××××

Bendy watched, as (y/n) and Boris helped Teia and Micah with the tree.

All colors of lights were seen. And the many ornaments decorated around it.

"Bendy. Come on. Help us out with the rest." Boris spoke, laughing as he placed a bell ornament on the tree.

Making sure it was alright, before letting it hang on the brach.

"No. I'm alright here." Bendy replied, taking a drink of his warm coffee.

"Don't be such a downer Bendy. Get your butt over here and join us in the decorating." (Y/n) spoke. A small smile appearing on her lips.

~

The tree had finally been decorated, as for the interior of the café and bar. Giving of a comfortable atmosphere.

Teia turned the closed sign, to "open" side.

The café and bar, slowly filled up as everyone started ordering their winter favorites. As well as giving each other exchanges of a gift.

(Y/n) smiled warmly, taking a sip of warm (a hot beverage) before looking around once again.

Her eyes stopped at the other side of the room.

Two individuals, sitting alone. Not long before they were being moved back and forth. As soon as they were no longer being pushed, they had locked their gaze upon each other.

"Ah. What always happens here is always a wonderful thing." Teia spoke, cleaning out a cup before pouring warm apple cinnamon tea into it.

"What does that mean?"

"When two people; who're alone, are pushed and slowly come in contact with each other. As soon as that happens, they start conversations with each other. And just before they leave, the mistletoe always appears above them. And then that is when the most happiest of things happen."

Teia explained, smiling at the two people, before turning back to the table, looking at the others who listened to her.

(Y/n) smiled brightly before shifting in her spot. Catching the attention of everyone sitting around the table.

"Hey (y/n). What's got you feeling giddy?" Cuphead asked, placing his elbow on the table, and his chin in his palm.

"I have special gifts for everyone. And I want you to open them together." She spoke, pulling up a bag, and proceeded to pull out, neatly, wrapped gifts. Handing each and every one of them to the group.

Everyone waited, as she handed out the last to Bendy, before she finally clasped her hands together and smiling in excitement.

"Ok. Now open them." She said in a cheery voice, before looking at everyone's reaction.

Boris almost fell off his seat from pure joy, seeing the gift he had gotten. A brand new bag. One that he had been looking for in a long time.

Cuphead and Mugman smiled, seeing the matching shirts. Of course, it was such a sight to see Cuphead finally smiling.

(Y/n) giggled as she looked towards Teia and Micah.

Teia's eyes shone with happiness. She held up a jacket. One that was limited. There was only a few of them that were made. She looked towards (y/n), mouthing the words 'thank you', earning a nod from the female.

Micah already started his practice with his new card deck. Surely, excited to make new tricks. Showing the others the most beautiful ones.

(Y/n)'s eyes slowly landed at Bendy. He looked down at the small box. Debating whether to open it or not.

It had been years since he had gotten something from someone else other than Boris.

"Well Bendy. Aren't you going to open it?" She asked with hope in her eyes, before Bendy nodded.

"You're going to love what I got you. I have put all my hard work into it." She said happily.

Bendy's eyes widen in shock, before grabbing the gift, and proceeding to open it. Everyone looking at both Bendy and (y/n). All smiling at the two. Knowing what will happen.

Bendy opened the box.

In the soft cushion, was a braided bracelet. A charm in the shape of a silver heart, dangled.

"You? You made this?" Bendy asked, suprised on how amazing the bracelet looked.

(Y/n) nodded her head in reply, before grabbing the bracelet and asking for Bendy's wrist.

He put his arm out, allowing her to put it on his wrist, smiling brightly. A small pink blush on her cheeks from both the warmth and shyness.

As she let it go, Bendy let his arm stay out.

Before she put her hands down, on her lap, he quickly grabbed her hand and held it in his own.

(Y/n) blushed red, seeing their hands. But before she could say anything, Teia had interrupted them.

"Well, me and the others will be ordering something to eat. We'll leave you two be." She spoke, before clearing her throat.

"And (y/n)."

"Yes?" She replied.

Teia pointed her index finger up, and the female slowly looked up to see a mistletoe hanging above the two.

"I told you wonderful things always happen here." She said, turning around. Disappearing into the café and bar full of people and toons.

The mistletoe still hung above the two. Never leaving until Bendy had finally spoke up.

"I know this is getting pretty awkward for you right now. But. I seriously need to get this off my chest." He sighed softly, closing his eyes, then opening them again. Looking into her own.

"I have always loved you. Since the day you entered this café and bar. You're beautiful, kind, caring, funny, cute, unique, and everything I love about you is amazing. No one can ever compare to you when I think of you."

She remained silent, shocked from his words.

"I know, you probably don't like me like I do for you. I'm sorry." As he began to pull his hand away, she quickly, yet softly put his hands back into hers.

"(Y/n)-"

His words cut off. Her lips pressing softly against his owns.

Slowly, he kissed back, eyes closing.

She pulled back with a small, shy, smile. Cheeks had been tinted pink from what she had done.

Bendy smiled softly as he opened his eyes, and looked towards her. Both their hands still together. Never letting go or being pulled back.

"I love you too Bendy. As the same goes for me. You've been such an amazing person. No matter what happened you always stood up. You're always on my mind." She spoke, leaning over the table and pulling Bendy into a hug.

His arms slowly wrapping around her, as he buried his head into the crook of her neck. Smiling.

"Merry Christmas love." He whispered.

××××
Somebody order a fluff?

I tried my best. Plus, with Christmas rolling around the corner, this came into mind.

Tell me did you enjoy this one as much as the others? ^w^

Buh-bye

~FallenAn9el391~