Chapter 3: Luggage

The day had finally come. New school, new friends, new life. "Y/N! Help me unload all of your shit!" I turn around towards the sound of Lisa's voice. I see her struggling with all of the luggage. "You know, there wouldn't be so many things if you didn't pack so much." I tell her. But she kept struggling with the suitcase, "Let me help you." I move her out of the way and pick the suitcase up. It was a bit heavy, but not heavy enough that I couldn't lift it easily. I set it on the ground next to the other suitcase and bag. "Wow Y/N, I always forget how strong you are." I pick up the bag that was on the ground and put it on my shoulder. "I'm not that strong, you're just weak." I told her, then I chuckled to myself as feel Lisa getting angry, "Yah! You need to respect me! I'm older than you!" I turn around and give her a stare, "First of all, I'm your friend. Second of all, you're only older than me by two in a half weeks." I grab one of my suitcases and start walking to to main building. "We need to get to my dorm so we can unpack all this crap" Lisa closes the car door and grabs the other suitcase then hurried behind me.

   "Are you two here for a dorm." I hear a voice call to me from a desk as we walk in the building, "Umm, no just me. She's helping just me with my things." She gave me a smile "What's you're name ma'am?" She said to me. "My name is Y/F/N." She looked back at her computer and her fingers started moving upbove her keyboard. She took a sticky note and wrote my dorm number on it with a pen. She then got out of her seat and opened a cabinet and took out a pair of keys. When she came back, she handed me the sticky note, the keys, and a packet of paper. "Here is your room number, keys, and in the packet of paper is all the rules and regulations you need to follow. The dorms are out that door. Have a wonderful day." She said as she pointed towards two doors and gave me a fake smile. "Thank you." I say as Lisa and I head out the doors with our luggage in our hands.

   I look at the sticky note to see a building number and dorm number.

"So we need to go to building 4 and room number 407. Okay?" Lisa hurried a little until she was walking right beside me, "So you have a room on the fourth floor? Sweet!"