Chapter 30: Nightgown

I woke up to a shirtless Jungkook laying his head on my chest. Once again, he was only wearing his boxer briefs. He can at least wear some sweatpants or something! Although, I had no room to talk, considering that I was only wearing one of Jungkook's shirts, that practically looked like a short nightgown, but at least I know how to cover most of my body.

   With my lover hogging the blankets and his body sprawled all over the bed, leaving no room for me, I allowed him to cuddle my torso, while I threaded his hair in between my fingers.

   It had only been ten minutes since I woke up and my body was starting to go numb. A lot of Jungkook's weight had been set over me, causing a couple of places to loose some circulation. "Get your ass off of me, Jungkook!" I told him, shoving his body off of mine. Even though I managed to push him to the side and yell at him, he still remained silent, even slightly snoring.

   Once I managed to drag myself out of the bed, I headed towards the mirror I had hung up near my bed, putting my hair up into a messy bun, getting it out of my face. Afterwards, I went into my bathroom to wash my face, which took me about five to ten minutes. When I was done I came out of the bathroom to get a change of clothes before taking a shower.

   When I arrived to the main part of my dorm, I went into my small closet and grabbed an outfit for the day. When I finished contemplating what to wear, I made my way towards the bathroom, for the second time. Before I stepped foot in the bathroom, I saw Jungkook's figure shift in the corner of my eye.

   I looked over at Jungkook, less than half of his body was covered by the blankets. His legs and upper body were exposed while only the bottom half of his torso was covered and his arms were tightly hugging a pillow.

   He raised his head up from the bed and looked at me with his eyelids still heavy and barely open. Once he sees me, he smiles... almost smirking. "What is it?" I asked him, as I leaned on the doorway of the bathroom. "You look nice in that." He says. My eyes scanned over my body, almost forgetting that I was wearing only his shirt.

   He gestured his hand for me to come over to him. I walked away from the door frame and headed towards Jungkook. "Yes babe?" I questioned. He stayed silent, only closing his eyes and puckered his lips, wanting a kiss. I chuckle slightly and leaned in, only to quickly peck his lips. "Y/N~. I want a real kiss~." He whined. I rolled my eyes before leaning in, once again to connect our lips. Jungkook unexpectedly grabbed the back of my neck and my wrist, then pulled me onto my bed. Jungkook was hovering over me and was kissing me, sweet and affectionately.

   I was about to get up until Jungkook spoke up, "We should take a vacation together." Jungkook said. "When?" I questioned. "Sometime soon, hopefully." He replied. "Could Jimin come with us?" I asked. "Well... I thought it could just be you and I." He said, sounding disappointed. "Well, if you want it to be just you and I, then you're going to have to wait till Jimin leaves. Otherwise, I want him to come with us." I replied. Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed slightly, starting to look angered. "Why have you been spending so much time with him?" He asked, jealousy beginning to appear in his voice. "Because he's leaving soon and I want to spend as much time with him as possible before he moves. I thought you would understand. Why would you even care? You haven't even made an effort to even visit him, unless I force you to." I informed, raising my voice slightly, causing him to freeze.

   I left and started walking towards the bathroom. "What's wrong with me?" I hear Jungkook mumble to himself, before I enter the bathroom with my clothing in hand.

   I set my outfit beside the shower door, turning the water on as soon as I entered the shower and closed the door. I started to feel more relaxed, as the warm droplets of water fell from the shower head, and onto my skin. The sound of water splashing at the floor was soothing and calmed me. I felt as if all my worries were washing down the drown the drain.

   Later, after finishing my shower and getting dressed, I walked out of the now warm and damp bathroom, and saw Jungkook soundly, fast asleep on my bed. I was going to wake him up, until I heard my phone vibrate. I turned my head towards my nightstand and picked up my phone.

It was a message from Yoongi:

---

---

Hi guys! So my internet has been so messed up lately and has been so slow. So, sorry for posting this really late at night. It's about midnight and I'm really tired right now.

❤❤❤

Bye! Love youuu!