I Have Decided...

So, I have decided...
.
.
.
.

Chapter 40: Sweatshirt...
.
.
.
.

Is the last chapter of the book.

●●●

To be truthfully honest, I really was going to write one last chapter. I've had some... things, come up recently that caused me to not necessarily be in the best mood to write. And I didn't want to give you guys a terrible and shitty ending, so I decided that I just won't make anymore chapters because I liked the way chapter 40 turned out (sorry).

But look on the bright side!!! I can now finish writing my Taehyung book, 'Just Visiting'!!! Which I will start writing next week, so look forward to that!!

*in the background* "yay!!!"

●●●

Also, instead of forgetting about posting a Q&A, I decided that I'll just keep the questions open and when I decide that I have enough, I'll post them.

So, you guys have awhile to think of a question, so don't worry (lol, like you even were).

●●●

Shout out to Saruki26, loveiekook, and ScarletBangtan07. Thank you guys so much for following me!! I really appreciate it! I purple you!
💜💜💜

●●●

And I could never forget Jungkook and Jimin. I know Jungkook hurt his ankle when he was stretching before the performance, but I have still yet to figure out what happened to Jimin.

(Even though you won't see this) Get better soon Jungkook and Jimin!! Don't push yourselves to hard!!!

●●●

Happy Birthday, Jimin! (Korean time)

Happy Early Birthday, Jimin! (American time)

Look at cute, little, tiny, chubby, baby fetus Jimin!!! So cute! But seriously though... that jawline.

 that jawline

●●●

I really did enjoy writing this book and thank you guys so, so, so much for reading. I've only had it published for about two months and it already got 1.36k veiws. Which by the way, I am SO proud of, thank you for making it happen.

●●●

What's started, must come to an end.

❤❤❤

Bye! Love youuu!