Chapter 36: Avoid

Jungkook and I, had both arrived beside the rest of the group about two or three minutes ago. Jimin hasn't made eye contact or even looked at him, but it's not like I can say that Jungkook wasn't doing the same thing. They both seemed as if they were trying their best to avoid each other.

   "Oh... Jungkook. I didn't even see you there. Sorry." Jimin spoke up as he turned his body, now facing Jungkook and I.

   I guess he just proved my point wrong. Jimin wasn't ignoring him after all, he just hadn't seen him yet. Right?

   "It's alright, really. We haven't been here long. We actually just got here." Jungkook replied, slowly and carefully slipping his hand into mine, weaving our fingers together.

   "Well, I'm glad it's okay." Jimin said, then smiling at both of us. "-Anyways Yoongi, as I was saying..." Jimin trailed of as he was talking to my other friend, obviously trying to change the topic of what he was talking about.

   Jungkook had the same plans, as he started talking to Taehyung and Hoseok. Trying to get Jimin out of his mind.

   Annoyed, I let go of Jungkook's hand and moved towards Jimin.

   "Hey, Jimin." I spoke out, trying to get his attention.

   "Yes, Y/N?" He asked me and turned his body towards me.

   "What's up with you and Jungkook?" I questioned. I started getting aggravated, I don't know why, but I just started feeling this way.

   "I don't know, he's the one acting weird, not me. Why don't you ask him instead of me." Jimin suggested, trying to turn back round to Yoongi to finish their conversation.

   I grabbed him by the shoulder and turned him, to face me once again. "He's acting weird because you're leaving. You're his friend and he doesn't want you to go to America. So, why don't you talk to your best friend and try to have a conversation before it's too late?" I informed, sounding very stern and looking into his eyes, starting to get a bit annoyed.

   "O-Okay. I guess I'll try." Jimin replied, sounding a little concerned, yet still determined.

   I released my hand off of his shoulder, now gesturing him towards my boyfriend, who was currently talking to Taehyung and Hoseok.

   I smiled as I watched him walk over to Jungkook with his hands behind his back, visibly fidgeting with his fingers.

   I scream (internally of course) from happiness, but I immediately stopped once I saw Jimin taking Jungkook away from the rest of the group, away from my sight.

   Even tough I was worried and very tempted to follow them, I gave them some space and allowed them to talk.

   I started talking with the rest of the boys, including myself into their conversation, to try to get Jimin and Jungkook off my mind

   After several moments later, which felt like an eternity, I finally saw Jimin and Jungkook walk out from a corner, closely together with Jungkook's arm around Jimin's shoulder. Their eyes visibly puffy and red.

---

Hi guys! As you can tell, this chapter is a little shorter than usual. I'm going to busy tomorrow and need some sleep. So, I'm going to go to bed early. Sorry the chapter is short!

❤❤❤

Bye! Love youuu!