Chapter 27: Secret

Jimin had pulled me out of the cafeteria and into an empty hallway. "What did you want to talk about, Jimin?" I asked him. "I just wanted to know if you're actually with Jungkook or not." He stated. "Of course we're together." I told him. "Well, that would explain the hickey that's covering over half your neck." Jimin declared. "What? It's covering over half my neck?!" I questioned. "No, I was just exaggerating, but it's like, three times bigger than Jungkook's hickey." He informed. "Lord, I'm going to beat his ass later." I said. Jimin giggled a little bit at my statement.

   "Well, anyways... that's not really the reason why I wanted to talk to you." He told me, as he looked down at his feet. "What is it, Jimin?" I questioned him. "Well... I just needed to tell you that I used to like you." Jimin stated. "Look, Jimin. I can't except your confession. I'm with Jungkook, and I love him." I told him. Jimin raised his head and looked at me. "I know you're in love with Jungkook. That's why I said I 'used to like you'. Besides, it wouldn't work out anyways. I just felt like I needed to tell you that, before I leave." Jimin said as he started to look back at his shoes.

   "Wait... What do mean, you're leaving?!" I questioned Jimin. "I... um... I have to leave and go to America." Jimin stated. "Why are you going to America? You can't even speak much English." I told him. "Well, there's a better university in America. They saw some of my videos that I auditioned for, and... they want me. So I'm going to America." He said. "How long have you known this?" I asked him. "About two months." Jimin said. "Two months?! Do any of the guys know?" I asked. "No... not yet. I'm planning on telling them a week or two before I leave." He declared. "Well, when are you leaving?" I questioned. "In a month." Jimin said, still keeping his head lowered, looking at his shoes.

   "Why? Why did you keep this a secret from us?" I asked him. "I-I... I don't know." He said.

   I couldn't help it anymore, this was just too much to take in. I quickly lunged forward and hugged him tightly. "But I... I don't want you to leave." I told him as I rested my head on his shoulder, tears starting to puddle in my eyes. "I don't want to leave either." Jimin stated. "You're one of the bestest friends I've ever had though." I said. Jimin didn't say anything, he just tightened his grip around me. "What... What about our movie nights and the popcorn? What about our morning workouts? Or even staying up till midnight, just talking? Will we ever do that again?" I questioned. Jimin stayed silent, as I felt my shoulder become wet with his tears. "Jimin... you can't leave. You have to stay." I told him, as I started to cry on his shoulder, tears running down my cheeks, soaking his shirt. "I know, I know. I don't want to leave either." Jimin said.

   Him and I stayed like this for a couple more minutes, before we realised just how long we've been away from the group. Jimin and I separated our hug and wiped our tears away before we headed back into the cafeteria.

   "Are you guys okay?" Jungkook asks, as Jimin and I sit in our chairs. "Yeah, we're fine." I say. "Are you sure? Both your eyes are red and puffy. We're you guys... crying?" Taehyung asked. "What? We weren't crying. It's just... um... allergies." Jimin spoke up. "Yep, it's just our allergies. No need to worry about us." I told everyone, hoping to convince them. "Okay... if you say so." Hoseok said.

   After we finished breakfast, everyone split ways. Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, and Taehyung went to class. While Suga, Jimin, Jungkook, and I went to our dorms.

   I had been sitting on my bed, by myself, for about thirty minutes, until I heard a knock on my door. "Come in! It's open!" I yell, knowing who it is. When the door opened, a head with a familiar face popped into my room. "Hellooooo." Jungkook said. "Hey babe." I replied. I expected him to walk in, but he just stayed there with only his head in my dorm. "Are you going to come in?" I asked him. "Oh, right. I got distracted." He said, as he started walking towards me. "Distracted with what?" I questioned. "I was busy looking at the most beautiful person I  the world." He stated. "Wow. You're such a flirt." I told him. "Only for you." He said before he softly pecked my lips. I patted at the empty space beside me, gesturing him to sit by me, he gladly agreed and hopped on my bed.

   "Why didn't you tell me about your allergies? I would've brought you medicine sooner." He said, as he handed me a container of allergy pills. "What allergies?" I ask him. "The allergies you and Jimin were talking about." He stated. "Uh... oh, right! My allergies! You know, I think they're already gone, so I don't think I'll need the medicine." I told Jungkook. "Oh, okay. Well, tell me sooner, next time you have allergies. Okay?" I declared. "Okay, I will. But thank you for thinking about me anyways." I said. "Babe, I'm always thinking of you." He stated.

   Then him and I spent the rest of the night watching movies.

---

Hi guys! Sorry I'm late, once again. I really am trying my best, but I've been suuuper distracted. I'll try grader next time!

❤❤❤

Love youuu!