Chapter 12: Lover Boy

"Are you serious?!" Lisa yelled at the top of her lungs. I hurried to reach over the table and put my hands over her mouth, "Be quiet. People can hear us." I lowered my hands, then her and I glanced at the people staring at us. "Sorry guys. You can continue drinking your coffee." Lisa said, apologizing to the many people in the small cafe. She turned her head back to me, "So he really feel asleep on your lap, you kissed him, slept beside him, AND he said he loved you?" She asked me a little quieter than last time. "Well yes, but he didn't say he loved me. He just said that he's grown fond of me and that I might have stolen his heart. That's all." I said to her shyly because I still couldn't believe he said that myself. "That's the same thing as saying you're in love, Y/N...... Oh. My. Lord. Y/N?... do you love him back?" 

   Oh no. I think she caught me blushing. Should I tell her? If I do she might tell him. But I need to tell somebody.

   "Well, I don't know if I necessarily love him, but I do think I have feelings for him." I told her while avoiding eye contact. She was frozen. She didn't say a single thing. Maybe she doesn't like the idea of me and him being together? But then the ends of her mouth started curling upwards. Shit. This isn't going to be good. I know that look and it's not going to be very goo-"AAAAHHHHHHH!" She squealed at the top of her lungs. She stood up and looked at all the people that were disturbed once again. "SHE LOVES HIM AND HE LOVES HER!" She yelled while throwing her arms up in the air waving them around like an insane person. She probably expected the peoples faces to turn happy like hers, but they all stayed the same. Angered and annoyed. Within seconds, her smile faded as she saw the staff come out from around the corner walking straight towards her.

   "I can't believe we got kicked out! We'll never be able to go there again!" She yelled as we walked down the sidewalk. "Correction. You got kicked out, not me. You won't be able to go there again." I said as I corrected her mistake. She glared at me and huffed, "I don't even see why they would kick me out. I mean I was only sharing a happy moment with the rest of the people in the cafe.... Well, I mean I guess they were trying to enjoy their morning.... And they all did kind of look a little angry from my first outburst..." She started to trail of as she realized her mistake. I just chuckled and rolled my eyes. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time as Lisa had now become silent. It was 10:18, it had been a little over an hour since I met Lisa at the cafe. "Hey Lisa, I need to go. I promised Jimin I would workout with him. You can walk home by yourself, right? " Lisa's head snapped up and she started smiling, "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm a big girl, I can walk home all by myself. I'll be okay. But make sure you have fun with Lover Boy." I rolled my eyes at the new nickname Lisa had made for Jimin.